• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Mojang Has The Coolest Offices Ever

Scion

Reaction score
mojangoffice610.jpg

What happens when you sell over six million copies of Minecraft on PC and four million copies on Xbox 360? You build the world's most tricked out office. Take a look into Notch's lair, a headquarters that imagines what it would look like if IKEA collaborated with Hugh Hefner on the design.

These pictures were taken as part of the Sveriges Snyggaste Kontor 2012, an annual contest that chooses the most forward-looking and impressively designed office space in Sweden. Based on these photos, Mojang should stand a pretty good chance of winning.

mojangoffice3.jpg

mojangoffice2.jpg

mojangoffice4.jpg

mojangoffice6.jpg

mojangoffice5.jpg

Source

Scion

Reaction score
Yeah I especially like the TV room with all the couches, it would be awesome to have your own little theater like that

Scion

Reaction score
Voi you would be great with working on Minecraft you could introduce the newest enemy to the game, the Sexy Beast

Squizls

Reaction score
Nice offices, they have done well.

Funny thing who knows anything about the others (that are not notch or jeb)

xD

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I see they are always comfortable when they play Minecraft.

Scion

Reaction score
Comfort is essential when playing Minecraft

Samalan

Reaction score
Much nicer then my house lmao. That is so awesome and now I want a job there! They must have spent a fortune on the offices itself however I think you work better in a good environment instead of working in a tiny office with one desk and lots of paper work.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Just wow, such an amazing place! Everyone is right, you can't play Minecraft without being comfortable!

Roach

Reaction score
After seeing them offices it is a surprise to me that any work on the game gets done :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Notch probably doesn't even make the games anymore, he just sits back in his office and has other people do the work for him :p

Roach

Reaction score
He does not have much to do with Minecraft now anyway I do not think. I believe he has pretty much left that development to the others and he is working on another game I think.