• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Miniclip?

Referal

Reaction score
Has anyone been on miniclip its a cool online free games site it has been on internet since 2001 so for 16 years that a long time compared to google who has been on the web for 19 years they have many different games such as action adventure sports just too name a few it supports Android and Iphone like they have games for it that the developers of site make for them its pretty awesome site make sure you check it out click here

Pixie06

Reaction score
I used to play those Miniclip games when I was still at school. At that time I had no PlayStation and it was quite fun to play those games. However, it's now been ages since I played a flash game. I prefer to play games on my PlayStation and computer. Those flash games are good for time pass. My mum likes to play those games.

gelotologist

Reaction score
I remember playing this with my neighborhood friends and other kids, you'll probably seen all of them playing this including Y8 and friv as well. Because it is the real sh*t at that time, like the real deal, since the games on steam aren't introduce to kids on that year yet. :D

Ash

Reaction score
I haven't been on it for years. Remember having a lot of fun on it when I was a kid lol

Referal

Reaction score
I remember playing this with my neighborhood friends and other kids, you'll probably seen all of them playing this including Y8 and friv as well. Because it is the real sh*t at that time, like the real deal, since the games on steam aren't introduce to kids on that year yet. :D
I used to play Friv a lot for a few years I used to love this Ghost game I am kinda forgotten about the game until you reminded me Y8 was more for kids I think 15+ I say that cause I remember playing this weird game on it mostly all the games on it is messed up.
[doublepost=1523320427,1516473810][/doublepost]Miniclip activity of members and games newer ones have been declining a lot since they 1st started back in 2007 or at least since the time I was on it which was 2000 era I remember playing a game called Commando and something along that line it was a cool game very Military retro game they even had Micheal Jackson in the game which was cool as well. Anyone remember playing this game?

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
I've played it years ago but only for a brief time, it's games are a bit old and with the different consoles nowadays including handheld ones, well it's kind of boring to play miniclip games nowadays.

Referal

Reaction score
I've played it years ago but only for a brief time, it's games are a bit old and with the different consoles nowadays including handheld ones, well it's kind of boring to play miniclip games nowadays.
The last I played it was like last week or 2 weeks ago time is going fast so Really last week I think but the games are boring aren't any new games or creators creating anything new in game wise I like to revisit all old games I used to play on it like Commando all of its series are good!

Zeratul2020

Reaction score
The last I played it was like last week or 2 weeks ago time is going fast so Really last week I think but the games are boring aren't any new games or creators creating anything new in game wise I like to revisit all old games I used to play on it like Commando all of its series are good!

I've played commando way back along with double dragon, the old mario and capcom games. I think it still playable on smartphones, if you're looking for a quick game.