• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Minecraft

Bricksan

Reaction score
Do we have any Minecraft players on here, if so what are your views on the game and have you seen the LEGO Minecraft set?

Eternal

Reaction score
I love minecraft though I do get bored of it from time to time. But, other than I love the game. Also, No I haven't seem the lego minecraft set :p

Hiocoie

Reaction score
I love the game Minecraft, it's just that nowadays I get pretty bored if I'm not playing with my friends in Multiplayer.

22_22

Reaction score
I just spent the last 40 minutes playing it on the iPad. :eek:

Hidden308

Reaction score
I enjoy Minecraft myself. I also enjoy it alot more now thanks to the new updates in the 1.3. :)

22_22

Reaction score
It takes a lot of effort on the iPad. :eek:

22_22

Reaction score
I probably should get it for the Xbox 360 at some point. :p

22_22

Reaction score
I would love to get it for the console.. Only thing stopping me is to lazy to go get it. :p

You can do it all online. :)

You just need microsoft points or your credit card. :p

James

Reaction score
There's a version on the iPad? Huh.

I like Minecraft, but I only play it with friends. I haven't purchased the xbox game yet, simply because I don't think it's worth my money. I'm going to wait to see where they go with it first.

22_22

Reaction score
There's a version on the iPad? Huh.

I like Minecraft, but I only play it with friends. I haven't purchased the xbox game yet, simply because I don't think it's worth my money. I'm going to wait to see where they go with it first.

Yup, it is called Minecraft Pocket Edition. There is a lite version which is free and another one that costs £4.99 ;)

Pokemon

Reaction score
I only got to play it twice. The first time was on my friends computer and it was lagging way too much so I stopped playing.

The second time was in New York on my cousin's Xbox360. That time I really enjoyed myself. The game was running smoothly and it was cool to use the 360 controller to play. I had fun destroying things that my cousin built. :p

Hallowgamer

Reaction score
Minecraft is really buggy on my system for some reason, which is strang. I can run Skyrim at max graphics and play anything.. I've only been on long enough for a ten minute session. :(

Roach

Reaction score
I love Minecraft myself and I am always playing it. Hope to make a Youtube series out of it one day because I enjoy playing it that much. I really like building but I do not know much in terms of red stone which is a shame so I need to learn that and also how to make potions.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I play minecraft but might be selling my account soon cause i have no more use for it