• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Minecraft iPod, iPhone, & iPad edition - ShadeModz/Chriss

Chriss

Somebody get out GAY TONY!
Reaction score
2q88x1y.png

This is my review on the new iOS Pocket Edition Minecraft (Video)
(/Video)
LEGEND

P.E = Pocket Edition
iOS = i Operating System
PC = Computer

- Differences in PC & iOS

The iOS version is very enjoyable and very fun, but is it worth it you may ask, is it something you can EVER get use to and play on a daily basis? I will answer that question.

The iOS version is VERY enjoyable on the move or on a long road trip on a 1 - 60 hour drive, but people say that it is something they'll play on a daily basis, if you are very good with touch devices you may agree with them. But if you very seldomly play games like Sims 3, Skate 3, or any game that requires you to move, switch, and touch your screen at ALL times you may not like Minecraft P.E. Now there is some debate it this may run SLOWER. This is wrong, it runs very fast if your iOS is fast, if you like to load junk on it then don't expect a Blazing speed Minecraft, because it's not going to happen.

- Free Accounts?

No Minecraft is the same old Minecraft that you play, you can buy a premium membership or you can freeplay as I was doing in the video, either way I find it Highly fun and enjoyable.

- Can I get this app on a Jailbroken iOS?

Yes, and it's very simple all you have to do is install a Cydia App called 'Installous' and search Minecraft & find Minecraft P.E.

- What's your YT/Youtube Channel?

ShadeModz

- Can you hack on MineCraft P.E ?

Not that I know of, I don't see any glitches hacks or easter eggs yet. But look them up on Google and you might have a chance of finding some.

- How can I thank you?

Just hit that Like button on GamingSection.Net & My Youtube Video. Be SURE to Subscribe to ShadeModz.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any questions or concerns? Please feel free to PM me.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Nice review 10/10 even though Im trying to get out of minecraft i think you've gotten me back in >.<

Chriss

Somebody get out GAY TONY!
Reaction score
Nice review 10/10 even though Im trying to get out of minecraft i think you've gotten me back in >.<
Thanks for the support. Means alot broski.