• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Minecraft comes to PS Vita

Beverly

Reaction score
What do you think about Minecraft comign to PS Vita? Will you buy this? If you are a current Minecraft player and have this on PS3, it will be available for free, so you won't have to make another investment.

In collaboration with 4J Studios and Sony Entertainment, Minecraft is now coming to the PS Vita! Expected to be available on October 15th, 2014, for €18.99. If it's already the 15th where you are, it might be a little bit longer of a wait, but not much longer! Minecraft Vita is slowly becoming available across the Americas now, you may be able to purchase it already. If so, enjoy!

BUT WHAT ABOUT PS3 PLAYERS? WE LITERALLY JUST BOUGHT MINECRAFT ON PS3!

No worries! PS3 players are getting their Vita copies for free

source: http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/59911-minecraft-for-ps-vita-is-now-out-in-north-america

jda

Reaction score
If I had a PS Vita I would get it, but only because I have the PS3 version. If I didn't have the PS3 version I probably would just stick with Minecraft PE. Are there any differences between the Vita version and Pocket Edition?

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Free, you say? How grateful of them, guess I'll be getting it then

Reactions: jda

Michael

Reaction score
Wait... do people actually play Vita anymore?

halcyon220

Reaction score
It's a really good port, the best experience on-the-go no doubt. i own it and it was free with my PS3 :D