• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Minecraft becomeing boring :(

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Ok so I started Minecraft back in 1.7.3 and I freaking loved it I had no idea what to do so I only F****'ed around but I did make houses now in 1.3.1 I have gotten really bored I dont have any inspiration on what to build or anything like that I lost all my creativity. So I was just wondering if you guys could help me get it back. As always Take it easy -Zane

HyperActive

Reaction score
I usually play with friends, not creative mode of course. We usually have sword fights in our arena we built with all the sandstone and obsidian we could find.

tehtros

Reaction score
Honestly, the only thing keeping me to Minecraft is the redstone... Learn it. Love it. Master it. It can be really hard, but if you've got the right kind of mind, you can easily end up making things others can only dream of. Of, if RS logic isn't really your thing, I used to have a bunch of fun with adventure maps. I tried parkour, but it was too hard, so I rage quit :)D), but whatever you find interesting, play it. I hear Tekkit is in right now, so if you've got nothing else to do, I'd recommend that. Enjoy!

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Honestly, the only thing keeping me to Minecraft is the redstone... Learn it. Love it. Master it. It can be really hard, but if you've got the right kind of mind, you can easily end up making things others can only dream of. Of, if RS logic isn't really your thing, I used to have a bunch of fun with adventure maps. I tried parkour, but it was too hard, so I rage quit :)D), but whatever you find interesting, play it. I hear Tekkit is in right now, so if you've got nothing else to do, I'd recommend that. Enjoy!
Yeah im like 100% out of it now I might sell my account idk

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Oh cool I'll help you just messege me on skype :3

Oklahoma City Thunder

Reaction score
Yeah all of my friends used to play it all the time, then no one started playing it and I decided to do the same.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah all of my friends used to play it all the time, then no one started playing it and I decided to do the same.
well this has a server now so maybe check it out =D

Zerth

Reaction score
Lol I remember when I was at school, everyone was buzzing over minecraft, now it's a dead thing, no one plays it anymore.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Lol I remember when I was at school, everyone was buzzing over minecraft, now it's a dead thing, no one plays it anymore.
yeah ik but i miss it lol

Smokey

Reaction score
Maybe i'm in the minority here but I don't see what the big appeal is with 'minecraft'. It's like playing with legos on the computer, seems super boring IMHO. Wouldn't even waste the time trying it out personally because I know it's going to suck pretty hard.

Zerth

Reaction score
DarkGizmo, yeah I agree, I saw all my friends buzzing over the game and saying how fun it is. I tried it once, I didn't even understand what the goal of the game was, then deleted it.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Maybe i'm in the minority here but I don't see what the big appeal is with 'minecraft'. It's like playing with legos on the computer, seems super boring IMHO. Wouldn't even waste the time trying it out personally because I know it's going to suck pretty hard.
Lol, you can never be to old for legos! Legos are fun as hell to play with :p
I have also always stated somewhat the same message. I don't play minecraft and I never understood why anyone would.

DarkGizmo, yeah I agree, I saw all my friends buzzing over the game and saying how fun it is. I tried it once, I didn't even understand what the goal of the game was, then deleted it.
There is no goal really. And that is the point of the game :p You build and use your creativity. Thats all about it.

Smokey

Reaction score
Yeah I can do that in other ways then through a game. :p Also I feel like they're ripping off the "warcraft" name by calling it "minecraft" LOL.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Yeah I can do that in other ways then through a game. :p Also I feel like they're ripping off the "warcraft" name by calling it "minecraft" LOL.

Ill agree with that one :p

Shole

Reaction score
Play Multiplayer and get into a faction with a TeamSpeak and you wont be bored again :D