• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Accepted Miles' TS Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Reaction score
  • You are to be the age of 16+ Check

• Teamspeak activity must be of a substantial amount of time. Check

• MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE TEAMSPEAK RULES Check

• Must be particularly known to staff and active members of teamspeak Check

• This application must not be too short OR too long Check

• Mature Check

• Have a microphone Check

USER INFORMATION

Commonly known by: Miles

Server assigned to or most played: Until recently Imperial RP, now hopefully FO

Time allocated on the Teamspeak Server (Per Day): 4-6 hours

Staff Rank (if any): Forum Moderator

Timezone: PST (West coast)

OTHER INFORMATION

Give us a reason to simply consider you as a possible candidate: As a long term member of previously ASG/Axiom/GR and now EN, I've come to know many members of our community. I've also learned a lot on how to deal with people, and diffusing situations they start.

Describe yourself: Hi! I'm Tristan! Your every day Canadian person. Despite my lack of excitement in TS sometimes I'm an actually a pretty fun guy. While I tend to play too much Stellaris I do enjoy all types of games, from BF1 to CIV V. As life goes on I'm hoping to make a difference in the world, or at the very least the lives of the people I care about.

What do you think Teamspeak Staff is? "Teamspeak staff" is a earned position that utilizes mature and professional people to help run EN's main communication program. From dealing with small arguments to banning racist or sexist people, TS staff is the frontline to it all.

What experience do you have? Early last year I helped create a GMod community, this allowed me to help create a TS server. First from channel creating, to icon making and finally to running it all.

What are some faults in you that will affect your position as Teamspeak Staff? I never get on during the later parts of the day, disabling me from taking the "night shift".

Are there any teamspeak rules that you find faulty or you think are missing? Looks in order to me.

List your Pros and Cons
  • Hardworking and dedicated
  • Logical and quick on my feet
  • Understanding/willing to listen
  • Previous TS experience as staff
  • Can't get on during late hours
  • Sometimes quieter then others
  • Defuses situations in my own way
  • School/life won't allow 100% promised activity hours

Any information or comments you wish to make you can do so here. Thanks for taking a look! Enjoy the colours, I spent far to long on them :)

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Application Pending. Interviews will take place on Feb, 25, from 6pm - 8pm EST

Accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.