• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Accepted Mercy's Help Desk Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercy

Janitor
Premium
Reaction score
USER INFORMATION

Commonly known by: Mercy_Tv

Server assigned to or most played: First Order RP

Time allocated on the Teamspeak Server (Per Day): I am on 6-10 hours per day.

Staff Rank (if any): First Order Super Admin

Timezone: EST

OTHER INFORMATION

Give us a reason to simply consider you as a possible candidate: I am on Teamspeak most of the time so I
am available to help. I can take on different scenarios of situations and handle them accordingly.

Describe yourself: I am a hard worker willing to take on any task. When I take on a task I will stay with it all the way. I always try my best at whatever I am doing.

What do you think Teamspeak Staff is? They are there to keep Teamspeak peaceful, to assign tags, and to enforce the rules.

What experience do you have? I am a super admin on First Order. I have never been Teamspeak staff before.

What are some faults in you that will affect your position as Teamspeak Staff? I am not the best at spelling. I am not able to be on past 12AM EST.

Are there any teamspeak rules that you find faulty or you think are missing?
No I think the current Teamspeak rules are fine. There are none missing that I can see.

List your Pros and Cons
Pros: I am on Teamspeak most of the time, able to adjust to the type of situation, willing to do whatever is required of the position.
Cons:I am not on Teamspeak before 2PM EST and after 12AM EST, I have not been staff on a Teamspeak before, I am not the best when it comes to grammar.

Any information or comments you wish to make you can do so here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
You application is currently on hold, you have 24 hours to fix your grammatical errors (most of them) or your application will be denied.

Mercy

Janitor
Premium
Reaction score
You application is currently on hold, you have 24 hours to fix your grammatical errors (most of them) or your application will be denied.
I fixed the ones I could find I am not very good with grammar.

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Application Pending. Interviews will take place on Feb, 25, from 6pm - 8pm EST

Accepted

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.