• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Meek Mill's New Album: Wins & Losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
For those of you are into Hip Hop/Rap music this album is perfect for you. I find that he is one of the only artists around nowadays who expresses what people feel truly without being too political.

One song in this album labeled Heavy Heart almost made my fucking cry honestly. I related so much too it trying to figure out if I will ever get my first relationship started. My heartstrings were pulled by the music and the verses he was saying.

I honestly really love this album and I managed to listen to it within first 6 hours of it dropping.

In general I'm pretty numb to emotions and feelings as that is just my personality, but music has been giving me the feels.

If you want to listen to an artist who will say stuff that you might relate too, I beg you to listen to him as he ignores politics and just tells the truth about life and what every human goes through with "Wins and Losses" in their life.

Here is the album link:

Starts off with in my opinion the best 2 songs of the album.

Fordo

Reaction score
Meek is garbage and no one should ever listen to such an awful rapper whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.