• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Losing Ideas to post

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Referal, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Referal

Referal Well-Known Member

Have you ever lost interest in posting on a forum even though you want to it's just that you can't think of too much information well your mind can't and there aren't many things you can do about it? Since there so many other in life. Has anyone on here experience this issue I know I have or I am right now as half the thing I post has already been posted on here and I can't think of anything else.

2. Jog

Jog Active Member Community Supervisor

Well best idea isn't to start posts, but contribute to them mainly. Having too many topics open really draws back on your creativity. So finding things to post on instead of just making a lot of posts helps out with your thought process in my opinion.

3. Referal

Referal Well-Known Member

True but most of the times it's difficult to be honest
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 22, 2017 ---
    Somebody, please give me some ideas on what to post I like general or Gaming related things but I am losing idea and I am trying to get more Money from gamerebles I don't want to look like I am spamming this sorry @Jordan and the other owner and staff members but I am trying to get activity on this forum as its dead nowadays and trying to get more money

Jog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.