• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Losing Ideas to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Referal

Reaction score
Have you ever lost interest in posting on a forum even though you want to it's just that you can't think of too much information well your mind can't and there aren't many things you can do about it? Since there so many other in life. Has anyone on here experience this issue I know I have or I am right now as half the thing I post has already been posted on here and I can't think of anything else.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Have you ever lost interest in posting on a forum even though you want to it's just that you can't think of too much information well your mind can't and there aren't many things you can do about it? Since there so many other in life. Has anyone on here experience this issue I know I have or I am right now as half the thing I post has already been posted on here and I can't think of anything else.

Well best idea isn't to start posts, but contribute to them mainly. Having too many topics open really draws back on your creativity. So finding things to post on instead of just making a lot of posts helps out with your thought process in my opinion.

Referal

Reaction score
Well best idea isn't to start posts, but contribute to them mainly. Having too many topics open really draws back on your creativity. So finding things to post on instead of just making a lot of posts helps out with your thought process in my opinion.
True but most of the times it's difficult to be honest
[doublepost=1509217999,1508678828][/doublepost]Somebody, please give me some ideas on what to post I like general or Gaming related things but I am losing idea and I am trying to get more Money from gamerebles I don't want to look like I am spamming this sorry @Jordan and the other owner and staff members but I am trying to get activity on this forum as its dead nowadays and trying to get more money

Reactions: Jog
Status
Not open for further replies.