• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Lord of the Rings RP --Development -- Beta Launched!

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
The Lord of the Rings Role play server is currently in its pre beta stage. We are hopefully aiming for Beta this weekend! We are still looking for a few more beta testers, so far we have 2. The Current models we have are temporary place holders for the jobs, the actual models (30+ models) are on the way. We currently are using a map that we will be using for beta and alpha, after alpha and when the server grows we will get the ultimate map which will be 4 layers being Pelanor fields, Osgiliath, Minas Morgul, and the Black Gate of Mordor. If you are interested in joining the Beta, post in here or message me on Team Speak.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
So cool I might re-instal Gmod I love LOTR and this sounds awesome. And no I am not being sarcastic I really am glad this came to be a server.

Chekov

Reaction score
I'm interested, but will be away all spring break

Darksnuggles

CW Server Moderator
Reaction score
I'm extremely interested, is this more film based or Tolkien based? I'd like to participate in the beta either way.

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
The jobs have been coded in, but the actual models have been delayed a little bit. We still hope to open beta this weekend.