• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Denied Lonewolf TS Staff APP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You as a Teamspeak Moderator will be given specific permission to do as you are REQUIRED to do according to the rules of the Teamspeak. This application will be giving to those set in charge of the teamspeak the basic knowledge required to properly continue the process of choosing their staff team. If you are not ready to be critiqued and the responsibility of our community’s players simple yet complicated concerns, then you should most indefinitely rethink before continuing into this Application.

If you are not aware of the rules of the teamspeak, close this application immediately as you are not ready or serious for this application.

This form will be the 1st of a two part overview which will decide whether or not you will receive the rank.

REQUIREMENTS (any questions please refer them to Fallenpyro/Sparks Or Skips)

• You are to be the age of 16+

• Teamspeak activity must be of a substantial amount of time.

• MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE TEAMSPEAK RULES

• Must be particularly known to staff and active members of teamspeak.

• This application must not be too short OR too long

• Mature

• Have a microphone

USER INFORMATION

Commonly known by: Lonewolf

Server assigned to or most played: FO

Time allocated on the Teamspeak Server (Per Day): 3h

Staff Rank (if any): N/A

Timezone: GMT

OTHER INFORMATION

Give us a reason to simply consider you as a possible candidate: I am a nerd who sits on my PC all day so I can be very active, I also like to enforce rules in teamspeak although it is very rare to see someone break them, (From my experience anyways)

Describe yourself:
I am willing to dedicate my time to the community. I have never broke any rules on the server and I never will. I am friendly with most of the staff members and they know that I am a rule-abiding person who takes the job very seriously. I am experienced in staffing, I know how to act upon problems fairly. I would only make a decision if I was satisfied with the evidence of the problem and if I ever got confused I would be quick to act and call a higher staff member.

What do you think Teamspeak Staff is? A group of professional people who monitor and survey the teamspeak server to protect it from any damage and punish the rule-breaking players.

What experience do you have? I have allot of experience in staffing wether on servers or in TS channels or Forum staff. I can only satisfy myself when a fair choice has been made.

What are some faults in you that will affect your position as Teamspeak Staff? I get very mad kinda easy but I can control it better now,

Are there any teamspeak rules that you find faulty or you think are missing? Nope.

List your Pros and Cons
Pros:
Can be active
Very strict ;)
I know how to make a fair choice.

Cons:
I get mad easily
I hate sqeakers (sorry Lady X!)
I am in a different time zone to most of the players

Any information or comments you wish to make you can do so here.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This section of the form is to SIMPLY provide the possible candidate with points on how to answer complete the form.

• Answer this and any form as if you are actually giving a _____ about the position. Otherwise exit the document.

• Your answers must be professional. You are allowed to express yourself but don’t push the margin on your “memes, jokes, between-the-line-insults”

• Your answers are for us to depict a picture in our minds about who you are. This does not mean what you look like, what clothing you wear normally or what you smell like. It means on how YOU would be an ASSET to our team and if you would be worth our time. As harsh as this sounds, that is how it is plain and simple.

• Your grammar and vocabulary says a lot about your application and the amount of time possibly allocated to applying for the position. The very least the Teamspeak Head’s ask of you is that you make sure your grammar, spelling and vocabulary is not past the 10% cringe point. You would be surprised how far good grammar,vocab and spelling takes you.

• If you need a confirmation of whether your application will be acceptable you may bring take it to anyone you trust to give a proper critique.

• This is not the final decision, so answer this with the confidence that it will make sure you get the interview.

• Be aware of who you are giving your document to be overlooked overall. Not everyone will take certain jokes or comments lightly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Denied

I have not seen you around in a few months and I don't think you're dedicated enough for the position. Other factors are in play however those are the primary reasons for denial

Thank you for taking the time to type up the application and sorry for any inconvenience.

Head Teamspeak Administrator: Sparks

Status
Not open for further replies.