• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Suggestion Let's start a Serious Clockworks or Combine Control Server

What Gamemode should be chosen

• NutScript (Because the fuck not; Basically like Clockworks but a little worse)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
**Note never have done Combine Control but I heard its pretty much Clockworks but more popular.

Whether it'd be Half Life 2 RP, Outlands, my own World War 2 version called French Occupation Roleplay. I believe there is a large group of people who are sick and tired of bad communities and want some good server with great stability to run a great gamemode on.

Why Clockworks or Combine Control?

These gamemodes have the highest standard. While I have barely any knowledge of the Combine Control gamemode, I realize now that is more popular then the Clockworks Schema for any type of roleplay. Yet it is a lot harder to do. The Clockworks Schema is quite open and I have a lot of experience in editing it. Yet I want to emphasis the Democratic Values I hold when creating a community and wish to give you a choice.

I encourage you to research both of these and make your pick or even "No" to all of it.​

ϟ Simpop

Reaction score
You could tell us why it is a bad idea, instead of just saying " bad idea"...

Truffle

Reaction score
I would honestly love to have a HL2 RP
Make sure it dont get cancerous...

FPSPrussia

Reaction score
I just want to bump this thread.
I know a lot of people in the None group are simply trolls and truly do not care for the game rebels community. Yet I am optimistic that we can run a server.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
As I have stated in your other thread
I have no knowledge of half life 2. Never played it, and I would not know where to start with a server for one xD
so a HL2 is more than likely out of the question.
You could tell us why it is a bad idea, instead of just saying " bad idea"...
He says bad idea due to the nature of HL2 communities out there and the majority of them brings cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.