• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

League Legends are terrible Game

Referal

Reaction score
I used to play League of Legends a lot growing up but since they keep updating the servers and game it kinda gets hard to play the game they should have the bad server as they keep users out if its get full.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
Which server do you play on, and are you sure it's a server issue as opposed to a connectivity issue on your end? I play on the NA servers, and I have no issues with the game whatsoever.

Referal

Reaction score
Which server do you play on, and are you sure it's a server issue as opposed to a connectivity issue on your end? I play on the NA servers, and I have no issues with the game whatsoever.
NA as well strange might be the timezone also I used to play during like mid evening and sometimes early morning as well when people are in school or work or coming back from it. Or it might be an network connection error.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
NA as well strange might be the timezone also I used to play during like mid evening and sometimes early morning as well when people are in school or work or coming back from it. Or it might be an network connection error.
When I lived at home with my parents, we didn't have the best internet service. I found it nearly impossible to play in the evenings when more people were online or if someone in the house was streaming Netflix or using the internet. Since moving out, I've made sure that my internet package is able to handle online gaming and HD streaming, and I haven't encountered any lagging issues online since then.

You might check with your internet provider as well and see if your subscription is meant for online gaming.