• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Lack of new Game Rebel players

Fry

Reaction score
So if you haven't noticed by now we haven't gotten many new players joining our forums. Even though we recently merged with another community to make one big network combining two communities. The main playerbase on here are people from ASG/Axiom. Why aren't there more game rebel players joining?

Centrix

Reaction score
I believe it is due to axiom getting some of the better stuff like keeping ranks on CW and Game Rebels didn't due to the smaller community

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I believe it is due to axiom getting some of the better stuff like keeping ranks on CW and Game Rebels didn't due to the smaller community
This.

We brought over 29 confirmed CW players. Some of them you can see on the CW server from time to time.
However, I have a lot of users complain to me that they didn't get to keep their in-game ranks. To which, got them to not transfer over :p

Also, Don't Forget the Game Rebels forums did NOT merge over! Only the CW server was being merged. The Game Rebels forums is still staying intact and will still be operated separately.

Fry

Reaction score
the merge did the opposite of what we wanted. we merged for more people. The people I for sure know came over from Game Rebels was Jordan and Siberian. We have lost more people than we have gained...

Phantom

Reaction score
This.

We brought over 29 confirmed CW players. Some of them you can see on the CW server from time to time.
However, I have a lot of users complain to me that they didn't get to keep their in-game ranks. To which, got them to not transfer over :p

Also, Don't Forget the Game Rebels forums did NOT merge over! Only the CW server was being merged. The Game Rebels forums is still staying intact and will still be operated separately.
Could I have a link to that forums then