• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Known Devices The App Works On:

Zahreah

Reaction score
Here Is A List Of Devices The Application Works On:
iPhone 4s
iPhone 4
iPhone 3gs
iPod 4
iPod 3
iPad 3
HTC One X
HTC Desire HD
Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini

More will be added soon.

Anthony

Reaction score
Could you maybe get it to work for blackberry

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
It worked on my 3rd generation ipod.

Jimmy

Reaction score
Great, this works. Any chance of getting it work on Samsung?

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
SpiXed said:
Great, this works. Any chance of getting it work on Samsung?
I don't know, we would have to test it

Jimmy

Reaction score
Samsung Star Wifi, I meant. Well, a Java version maybe. The memory heap per application is around 5.6MB.

Jimmy

Reaction score
Thanks Hulu. I think it would be good to have a samsung version as a lot of people use it.

Jimmy

Reaction score
I just downloaded an application similar to PTM. It's around 2.97MB. It works fine. I get no resolution problems. So, it won't be of much trouble. Anyway, I'll PM you if I get new info.

Zahreah

Reaction score
-Hulu said:
SpiXed said:
I just downloaded an application similar to PTM. It's around 2.97MB. It works fine. I get no resolution problems. So, it won't be of much trouble. Anyway, I'll PM you if I get new info.
we are using apple dev so it only fits there products. Andriod and apple products are the same size also windows phones are we are not going to be able to support them until we branch off into other dev's until then we can only support windows,Apple and Android

Thank You
-Hulu
What do you mean, You are using Apple Dev?

Zahreah

Reaction score
-Hulu said:
Voi said:
-Hulu said:
SpiXed said:
we are using apple dev so it only fits there products. Andriod and apple products are the same size also windows phones are we are not going to be able to support them until we branch off into other dev's until then we can only support windows,Apple and Android

Thank You
-Hulu
What do you mean, You are using Apple Dev?
were using all the apple sizes like made to fit on all apple devices and since android is the same size it works on that and some windows phone. Sorry for the confusion
Ohh, I Thought you where trying to say that Conduit Mobile was an official apple dev kit :p

Jimmy

Reaction score
Even I was confused with the Apple Dev things. Thanks for clearing up Hulu.