• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Know any Good military games

Referal

Reaction score
I have been on a look for military games for a while now does any know any good Free military games RP or Something where they Rank You or Level you for Steam or just something Roblox Or even if its a standalone client But it has to be Free the Only military games I find online are Servers or clan squad groups for Garry Mod but GMOD is Paid. I would to hear your guys suggestions

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Heroes and Generals is a arcady ww2 military game. Not sure if that's what you're looking for however.

Referal

Reaction score
Heroes and Generals is a arcady ww2 military game. Not sure if that's what you're looking for however.
Something Similar to Roblox ROleplay wise or Habbo Hotel where you rp and talk etc get promoted in training I had H&G but I had so many issues with the server that keeps crashing

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Something Similar to Roblox ROleplay wise or Habbo Hotel where you rp and talk etc get promoted in training I had H&G but I had so many issues with the server that keeps crashing
Little late but Gmod has a lot of good military and clonewars RP servers. If not that try Arma 3 or Squad

Referal

Reaction score
Little late but Gmod has a lot of good military and clonewars RP servers. If not that try Arma 3 or Squad
Actually yea there was something wrong with this forum. Back on Topic those are paid I am looking for free ones.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually yea there was something wrong with this forum. Back on Topic those are paid I am looking for free ones.
Planetside 2 is more shooter focused but has a clan system, If you have minecraft I think there are a couple MC MilSims. Eve is like a very long term clan game too. Gmod is pretty cheap and probably the best for what you are looking for honestly.

Referal

Reaction score
Planetside 2 is more shooter focused but has a clan system, If you have minecraft I think there are a couple MC MilSims. Eve is like a very long term clan game too. Gmod is pretty cheap and probably the best for what you are looking for honestly.
Thanks for the Help. I know GMOD is good but there any alternative to it Minecraft is paid to sadly unless its the open world. There are many paids I heard are better but not any free ones I don't mind something I have pay but something like a trial if I like it I will buy it hope this makes sense.
[doublepost=1545763430,1543438795][/doublepost]I am still looking as its Well I need a new game if anyone is developing a Mil game please let me know I want something like Roblox then Heroes and General
[doublepost=1547394760][/doublepost]I found one now which is SecondLife Military its kinda fun but the activity lacks from the members?

Guardian

Reaction score
Have you heard of War Thunder? Great free game. I've sunk ~800 hours into it.

Free to play on Steam.