• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Keep Aftershock

Keep it

• Yes please

• Please no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Skip

Super c00l d00d
Reaction score
Play this while reading

Aftershock was the pinnacle of this community. It was rather sad to see it go. I, and some others, may agree that it was fun back then, and I may not be nearly as old as all you Vets, but I'd say that May 15, of 2015 was a GREAT month and year for Aftershock when the playerbase would sky-rocket and our servers were the shit and even paralleled that of Hammerfall.

But as all good things, they come to an end. BUT THIS DOESN'T HAVE TO. WE CAN REVIVE OUR ONCE GREAT COMMUNITY. RED IS AN AWESOME COLOR. Not to mention that a decent amount of our most fond memories of this community took place during the reign of the Empire that was once Aftershock Gaming.

Sadly yes, I do understand there is no going back, but we can (and should) take note of this community's past and make gReAt strides to fix it. I personally feel that EN is not cool, and branched from a once great and cool community, and has yet to impress me on almost any basis. And if it was not already brought to attention, RIP Aftershock Gaming.

ASG Baby

Yes this is an April fools thread but you must admit its pretty gud to remember the cool things about this community, and enjoy them.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yes, we must bring back ASG!

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I was never around in ASG but i honestly think it sounded like a good community so yes bring it back ?l:D

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
Yeah
#BringBackASGorRiot!
jk
I know this is april fools post cause it says it.

Fordo

Reaction score
Some april fool jokes go to far. Sorry it's a no from me.

Pip-Boy

Reaction score
commence operation bring jew out of the attic & operation 501st cult

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
ASG is the best BAYBEE aint nothing compares to it. Very good suggestion

Korjak

Reaction score
I actually like the ASG color scheme