• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Julian, and the spam of -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
This is a issue that has effected me recently.

The Forum user "Julian" very childishly spammed me by putting a "bad spelling" on every single post i made, even ones that was spelled correctly. There is some that is a month old.

Here is a pic: (BTW 99% OF MY - COMES FROM HIM)

it_goes_on_and_on.png

There is 4 pages of this.

When i was getting spammed, i was trying to get the current admins to help, like i should do as a user being spammed.

Apparently they talked on ts, but what ever they did, DID NOT HELP.

He continued to find every-post, not waiting 30seconds as u can see in the pic.

The admins said that he was allowed to do it if he waits 30 seconds.

What the hell???

With this logic i can:

1. Get someone to put + on all of my forum posts.

2. Put - on all of his posts.

3. get a huge gang of people to do the same thing...

What the hell? He had no reason to do this but to me malicious against me!

If this is the case, can we add some rules to stop shit like this... please.

Pleas help me here Fez, this cant be something you allow on the forums...

Mazu

HL2 Super Admin
Reaction score
Are you serious, you just came back and you're already doing this again?

Varakor

Reaction score
Do you /really/ care that much about a little - on your posts and a little notification?

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Are you serious, you just came back and you're already doing this again?

Am i doing something wrong here??? I have like 100% dislike because of this bs. It cant be right!

Whats stopping me putting a - on all of your posts??

SovietGravy

Reaction score
First you should chill out and stop threatening other users about spamming them. I know it is frustrating but we will deal with it.

If you want to start a conversation with me you can so we can talk about this.

Darksnuggles

CW Server Moderator
Reaction score
Are you seriously complaining about someone saying you have bad spelling? The rating system is used to share ratings on posts, sure if you used proper grammar and spelling you could argue against it. Although who really cares what your ratings are on a forum page, literally doesn't effect you in anyway..Especially as I stated before if they were legitimate "Bad Spelling" ratings, you shouldn't be complaining..

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian

Reaction score
1: You're a hypocrite, you are doing the same thing to me.
2: I had every reason to rate them the way I did, they had incorrect spelling.
3: I waited for a duration of 30 seconds between every rating, after being instructed by McCain.
4: Jesus fucking Christ, are you really this hurt and offended? You have been banned once for this, now you're pulling the shit again, settle down.

Major Stern

WH Server Moderator
Reaction score
What on Earth are you guys getting so hyped up about. You know literally you are ganging up on Murlock. He is clearly annoyed by this, If you keep spamming him I will give you a ban

Darksnuggles

CW Server Moderator
Reaction score
What on Earth are you guys getting so hyped up about. You know literally you are ganging up on Murlock. He is clearly annoyed by this, If you keep spamming him I will give you a ban
Yes, we are ganging up on him for complaining about some completely useless, it's not like we're plotting to end Murlock. We are all here in agreement of the topic, sorry nobody else is here to agree with him. Even Julian hated on me constantly before in other threads. I'm sorry that people are agreement on this(Don't see any reason to agree with him considering he's complaining and reporting to shout box spam about something extraordinarily useless), considering he has absolutely no reason to complain for Julian is well within the rules.

Julian

Reaction score
He was banned for a day for continuing this petty shit, he is continuing right after his ban expires, you want to be ban me for being well within the rules instead of him for starting shit multiple times?

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
I was banned because i put :salty: on a thread.

Also, I am going to do this to a admin, why should you stop me? Because, he is spamming me for malicious reasons, putting bad spelling on posts where i dont have bad spelling for example.

Also, no, you did not wait 30 seconds.

I did not do it to you, i was doing it 3 times to you. NOT DOING IT TO EVERY POST I EVER MADE.

Varakor

Reaction score
@The Fezz
Capture.png

Please help me, hes attacking me on the fourms! You need to help me!
Murlock, you seriously need to chill out. This didn't have to be a problem or s big deal but you're currently making it one by making this thread and fueling a discussion about the topic.

And also, that is in absolutely no way being "attacked". You're not harmed whatsoever by the message, and you're not harmed at all by what he's done.

I suggest taking a break from the forums and relaxing for a couple hours to realize that this is unnecessary.

The Fezz

EMT/Firefighter
Reaction score
@The Fezz
Capture.png

Please help me, hes attacking me on the fourms! You need to help me!
Chill out fam.
Its not the end of the world.
They are ratings.
I will see if I can reset them.

EDIT: I can't reset them on Admin CP.
For now, deal with it. Its not like anything changes.

Julian

Reaction score
Call me what you will. But I'm not reacting as if though this is tumblr. If you don't like me rating something of yours fairly, then harden the fuck up. You aren't gonna be fuckin spoonfed here.

Dr. Grant

Forum Super Moderator
Reaction score
Call me what you will. But I'm not reacting as if though this is tumblr. If you don't like me rating something of yours fairly, then harden the fuck up. You aren't gonna be fuckin spoonfed here.
As much as I can agree I am going to ask you nicely to please refrain from spamming this particular user with these idiotic alerts there is a line between being a dick and actually rating a post.

Julian

Reaction score
As much as I can agree I am going to ask you nicely to please refrain from spamming this particular user with these idiotic alerts there is a line between being a dick and actually rating a post.
Don't worry. I've gotten all of his posts already.

Status
Not open for further replies.