• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

IS this good

NecroWolf

Reaction score
For that price, yes. I looked up the video card here: http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu.php?gpu=Radeon+HD+6670 and it's not the fastest of course but it is a decent card. I believe this is the new 4 core FX chip, though some of the Phenom II chips have been reported to be just as fast. (Just mentioning it if you already have a Phenom II PC.) But overall yeah I would buy it at that price for sure.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Ok thanks for the feedback and Cant I buy a better video card? Also When I do Buy it and if you have battle field for pc maybe we can play togther? and thanks agian :D

NecroWolf

Reaction score
Yes you can definitely buy a better video card and take the existing one out. That's one thing I've been looking for myself since the slowest thing on this machine I have is the graphics card. I'm running and old NVidia GeForce 9400 GT 1GB overclocked and it will still run most games but not at a great frame rate.

I'll have to get Battlefield on here, that's a game I have not had a chance to try yet. Isn't there 3 or more of them though?

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
yeah and Ok I will plan that factor also of buying that pc and The best one I've played is bad company 2