• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Is there money to be made

AlkHolic!©

Reaction score
Is there money to be made through parking domains, the short answer is yes, but it all depends on if it is a good domain name and if the domain is already in the search engines.

A brand new domain that has never been developed will make you very little maybe $1 per month, however, if you have a domain that was once used as a successful site that has since closed down, you have the potential to earn a lot more.

if you sole idea is to make money from a parked domain, my advice would be to enter it into an affiliate program of sorts, some people that have done this earn around $15 per day

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
The big thing is the statics for the domain, A good Alexa ranking wouldn't do no harm either.

RAND0M1ZER

Reaction score
I would be satisfied with $1 per month, considering domain registration is less than $10 per year.

I also have some domains I'm not really using right now, how would I cash in on this?

KMRock

Reaction score
How would you go about doing this? I have heard about it and have no idea where to start.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
a new domain name can actually make you a lot of money. But it needs to be a domain name that a big company like Sony would want and pay you a nice sum to get it.

Just keep in mind that is like the lottery and is a big gamble.