• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Is it worth to buy Xayah.

forumheem

Reaction score
Hey, guys, I am wondering if it is worth to buy Xayah.
What are your opinions on this champion?

Gladdy

Reaction score
I think that honestly that's completely up to you. Have you seen her skills, her build and her role as the ADC? Do you find her fun? Have you ever tried to play her before (not sure if she was free to play yet)? If you answered yes to all of those questions then yes, it's worth buying.

But if you aren't necessarily sure or are having some doubt then don't buy her since she's still very expensive. Also, you have to take into consideration that if you're playing ranked games, she's quite often banned in my ELO. Maybe not in yours though :)

Overall, she's a good and fun ADC.

Yoshi

Reaction score
It really depends on your playing style. But if you want to try, why not? Playing with different champs will help you grow as a player and you might discover something that no one else has.

Cheers!

luispas

Reaction score
I have the same question because I'm an ADC main and I wanted to play with her. She has a great kit of abilities and she's very very strong if you buy a lot of Crit, she looks pretty good, we should give her a try one day, I guess that would be the next champion I buy when I reached 6300 pi.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
Given that you're having doubts, as you should with any champion you haven't played and that costs 6300 ip, I'd recommend you wait until she's on rotation as free to play so you can give her a shot in normals before you drop that much ip on her. From experience and as an ADC main, I can tell you that I enjoy her playstyle and toolkit, and personally, I think the 6300ip is worth it.

pauldox3

Reaction score
If you're buying with IP then it's totaly worth it lol but if you're gonna buy her with RP then you might aswell spend ur money on skin or some other crap. Dont get me wrong tho, xayah is a fun champion to play and her position on the current meta is quite decent actually. Xayah is also cool to main cause her skill gap is way up there. What makes her hard to play (IMO atleast) is the fact that her only defensive ability has a week long cooldown and it's also her strongest offensive ability which makes her vurnerable if she uses her ult.

forumheem

Reaction score
Thank you for your answers, I have decided to finally buy it.

kgord

Reaction score
It sounds like you got your answer up above. It seems like this character has a lot going for her, and is something that might well be worth spending money on. I have no personal knowledge of course, but it seems like a lot of people do, and that you have gotten your question answered sufficiently.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
If you have doubts, wait until she is on Rotation or even try to apply for a PBE account, so you can play every champion instantly and try new skins even.
Personally, i don't enjoy Xayah because she is super slow and she is just fun to play with her partner Rakan, for the quick recall and enhanced abilities.