• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Iron Man Challenge

Issae

Reaction score
Has anybody tried doing it?

(For those that aren't familiar with it, you can read the rules here - http://www.wowironman.com/rules, basically it's no level 1-90 with no talents, no specialization, no gear, and most importantly, no deaths)

I'm trying to reach 90 before Warlords of Draenor launches. I'm on my third attempt. First attempt died at 55, second attempt died at 19. My third and current attempt is at 26.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Wow. I have never actually heard of this before.
This is actually pretty insane. Must take a lot of dedicated to do this :p

I think you inspired me to try this :)
Looking at the statistics, looks like hunter is the most popular, and probably the easiest one to do.

Last edited:

Issae

Reaction score
So, I was trying it out last night a little bit after the big 6.0 patch launched. Prior to the patch, the hunter I was leveling could quest in the appropriate zones for the level he was. I had to be careful and methodical, but it wasn't like at level 35 I couldn't kill a level 35 NPC.

After 6.0, majorly change. I had to go from the level 35 zones back down to questing in 27-28 level area. It has majorly slowed me down. I'll try doing the Iron Man challenge, just not going to try rushing to get it done before WoD.