• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

[Info]Skype Tool v1

DistanceDesigns

Reaction score
What is this tool gonna include?

[x] = Done

[]Homepage
[]Mass Messenger
[]Status Changer
[]Chat Spammer
[]Skype Resolver
[]Info Grabber
[]Name Changer
and more

Release Date - June 3/4 2014

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Be careful how you distribute this, the hosting here doesn't allow such tools to be hosting locally. I'm not entirely sure if linking to an external source is counted but doubt it'd be pursued.

Ace

Reaction score
Remove skype resolver and message spammer pls. Last thing the internet needs is another tool where people think when they use it they're master hackers. There is no need for a skype resolver and DoS'ing is just a cowardly thing to do.

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Ace said:
Remove skype resolver and message spammer pls. Last thing the internet needs is another tool where people think when they use it they're master hackers. There is no need for a skype resolver and DoS'ing is just a cowardly thing to do.

I doubt the resolver will be any good, unless he purchasing an API for a current resolver. I also believe you mean DDoS, since DoS is traceable and only an idiot would attempt to DoS someone/thing.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Pulseeey said:
Be careful how you distribute this, the hosting here doesn't allow such tools to be hosting locally. I'm not entirely sure if linking to an external source is counted but doubt it'd be pursued.

It wouldn't be hosted locally. ^^

Stealth

Reaction score
Vouch for DistanceDesigns. I have been working with him lately and the products he produces work flawlessly. Ask Tox if the spammer worked :p

Pulseeey

Reaction score
Voi said:
Pulseeey said:

It wouldn't be hosted locally. ^^

I'll check with my friend to see if linking to that kind of content is allowed.

DistanceDesigns

Reaction score
Ill remove the skype resolver from the program, the chat spammer should stay because all you have to do is block the person :p