• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Indian TV serials or Indian soaps

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
Have any of you have ever watched any Indian television serials?There are innumerable Indian television soaps which are aired on many different channels. They are full of emotion, drama, love, hatred and every other emotion that exists.

They are good to watch for a change but start appearing idiotic in the long run. Despite of some of the serials being full of the most irrational stuff there is a huge amount of audience that prefers to see them. Most of them promote hatred, rivalry, plotting and planning even among guests family members. I feel that such serials are spoiling the society and should be banned forever.

amitkokiladitya

Reaction score
That's drama. Without those silly antics, that boring series will be more boring.
I agree that they need to add this spice of drama so as increase their TRP. But still sometimes it just crosses all limits and ends up in rendering bad lessons to all those watching them. Adding invalid stuff just to be ranked the number one is simply not justified.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
Im not a hater of this type of entertainment... Actually Im a fan of Ameer Khan, but why in there is always a sing and dance act on every bollywood movie? I did ask. Colleague of mine whos also Indian, unfortunately he can't answer the question.