• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

If you could meet one music artist who would it be?

Eternal

Reaction score
If had the chance to meet one music artist who would it be, and why?

Zawazuki

Reaction score
I would meet Justin Bieber. He seems like a great guy to sink a couple of bullets into.

jayjacinto

Reaction score
I would meet Justin Bieber. He seems like a great guy to sink a couple of bullets into.

Haha love it..

But seriously I would really want to meet Steve Vai. He's one of my very few guitar heroes. and as far as i know He want to meet Bieber too!!

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I would like to meet Ringo Star...

igloostick

Reaction score
I'd Love to meet skrillex, I know it sounds kinda weird, Everytime I tell someone that they say "Ew you like skrillex" Why yes, yes I do like skrillex, I think hes adorable :inlove: He's so short and cute. Anyway Id also like to meet Deadmau5 and Ellie goulding. I think they all are pretty epic. :x3:

lamanlupa

Reaction score
Ever since I was a young kid, I was a Beatles-fan so definitely I'd go for the 2 surviving Beatle members, Mcartney and Ringo Starr. I am still a big fan and I still idolize Paul Mcartney, though, personally, I lean more to John Lennon. Paul Mcartney was just a genius with songwriting and that is one of the big reasons why I still am a big fan to this day. Ringo is a great chap too.