• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I won the sweepstakes

Bench

Reaction score
So happy, just been selected as a winner for the GTA V independence day sweepstakes to win:

GTAIV Patriotic Cups, GTAIV Foam Finger, GTAIV Statue Of Happiness, GTAIV Aluminium Bat, GTAV Los Santos Lifeguard Tees & Vice City Beachballs

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Oh really! Congratulations on being chosen :D

Bench

Reaction score
Thanks mate, i got the email through confirming that i won the grand prize

Zahreah

Reaction score
Grats mate.
I'm sure those things sound a lot more interesting if you play GTA ^^

Pluto

Reaction score
I thought you would win like 10m gta cash. Alrighty. Good anyhow though.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
Hey, man congratulation for the Win. God bless you. It is a good news and must celebrate it with friends. Keep on going.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
So what did you end up getting for the sweepstakes? Anything good? Got any pics?

Ash

Reaction score
Congratulations on winning. I remember winning of these contests ages ago, around the time when the game came out on the old consoles. I won a t-shirt, some signed pictures of various Grand Theft Auto scenes, some stickers and a thank you note for playing Grand Theft Auto V :D. Unfortunately they did send the wrong t-shirt shirt (a large), most likely because I had to use my Dad's details as I was under 18 back then. They never did contact me saying I won either, it just came in the post one day and I was so surprised to open it up and see everything. Nowadays they do email you and confirm your details before sending it which is good

john franklin

Reaction score
I would love to congratulate on winning the sweepstakes. It feels so good and exciting to win some prize by a gaming company. HOw you got that? it would be a great deal get all those things. Can you share the idea of winning it with everyone out there?

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Bench Congratulation on your winning. I remember that I won once a T-shirt, but that was all, I never won something really important. You are a lucky guy. Congratulation again and keep participating in contests, who knows maybe you will win again!
Good luck!