• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I Remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth

Reaction score
I remember when I first joined PTM and the site had about 3 users active a day. I remember me and Tox were the only ines who would even use the shoutbox. Where the forums only had like 20 posts and were basicly a ghost town. This was only about 2-3 months ago. My how the site has changed. This site will be as big as TTG at this rate. Well i just wanted to share this memory with you guys.

Slash

Reaction score
This story was so sad... I'm all emotional now :(. Lol, site seems to be growing fast.

Stealth

Reaction score
Yea it is..... I can't believe how fast.

Stealth

Reaction score
Yea it used to be really bad, lol I think I remember you from when I was checking out the site such a long time ago.

Stealth

Reaction score
Oh god dang I remember you god that was such a long time ago...

Syndicate

Reaction score
I remember when I first got the message to join the site... Kinda was the same way you described it.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I remember that like it was yesterday even though the made the site didn't know how to do anything left it then came back to it uploaded a theme and made some forums then told people from my old site to join.

Anthony

Reaction score
I Remember when i was on another site and I got a pm saying i think i remember you from Toxique and he gave me the link i joined and worked my way up the ranks :p

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I remember long ago when the site was like dead I checked back once and found that someone had posted on one of the news and it was Stealth :p

Zahreah

Reaction score
I Remember when people thought apples where cool.
like COME ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.