• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

I need suggestions of a fantastic AndroMobile game to download?

LeeLeakey

Reaction score
any game that you currently play on your phone/tab..
any kind..from racing to horror haha

overcast

Reaction score
I think you can play Nun Attacks 2. This is one good game which requires you to play very quickly. And it's not easy to complete the game. As the nun is always running and controlling the speed and the attacks is not something one can do that easily. I have found that some of the different version of game like Yuki etc are worth playing too. I may recommend few others later as I remember them.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
I'm still not sure what Andromobile is, but if I were to base it on intuition I'm guessing it's running on an Android OS. I'd say some of the best games I've ever played there was Modern Combat 4 and Modern Combat 5. The graphics were amazing, the gameplay is smooth, and during story missions it's easier to aim because its basically on auto-aim every time you hit the aim button (there's no auto-aim on multiplayer though)

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
You need to know what you want first, what type of game do you play, moba, rpg, racing, those kind of stuff. Plus there are lots of games availablr, check twitch and YouTube for some ideas. i can suggest a couple of games but its not what your looking for.

Gladdy

Reaction score
You need to know what you want first, what type of game do you play, moba, rpg, racing, those kind of stuff. Plus there are lots of games availablr, check twitch and YouTube for some ideas. i can suggest a couple of games but its not what your looking for.
Yep, exactly my thoughts. It is a bit hard to properly recommend you Android games when you don't provide many details - saying anything from racing to horror is like the whole app store, haha.

However, I can try let you know which I enjoy playing and have installed on my phone. Maybe, you will like those. The ones I often play are: Super Mario Run, Clash of Clans, Candy Crush, Pokemon GO and Asphalt 8.

If you give us more information we can be more helpful though :)

streettallest

Reaction score
There are a lot of wonderful options i can recommend to you. But you did,t give details about the genre of game you like playing. There are game genres like Action, Action Adventure,Sports etc
You can checkout an Action adventure game like Adventure Horror. You may like it.

Okaviator

Reaction score
If you're looking for a racing game I would definitely check out Racing Simulator 2. It's a game that a bunch of my racing fanatic friends play.

peachpurple

Reaction score
At the moment I have these Android games on my smartphone which I like best:
Swamp Attack, Slug it out, Word Cookies, Stickmen, Dumb way to die. These games help me to pass time easily and I do not get bored of them either. Mind teasing games and test your mobility.

Clara1993

Reaction score
There are lots of Android Mobile games To kill boredom, it's good that you like racing games Among them I would suggest you Asphalt Xtrem, Dirt trackin, Grand prix story, Horizon chase or Hill climb 2 try them I'm sure you's enjoy to switch crom one to another unless if you get addicted on one of them :)
As for horor ones I recomand you the walking dead or Dead space I hope you have a stong stomach to play these games ;-) Good lucks

zeedollar

Reaction score
The best racing game i ever tried was Raging Thunder. It was much fun and had better graphics than most of the others. I also play FIFA and PES as they are my favourite. On the go gaming on mobile help alot in passing time inbetween journeys.

joegirl

Reaction score
You can never go wrong with Asphalt 8 and Racing games.

thart

Reaction score
I suggest to you to try Telltale games, it's a nice kind of games and i am sure you will enjoy playing it, for example you can play The Walking Dead if you like that kind of games.

appleandcinnamon

Reaction score
I actually thought The Simpsons: Tapped Out was pretty good! Although it's still a freemium game at its very core, the game itself is brimming with (very) clever references to the show. There's no part of the gameplay where you don't go 'Hey....didn't this [item] appear in [episode xxx]???'.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Add Mobile Legends - online MOBA games . Clash of Clans is also a good game to kill time and include Clash Royale also. These are games that can be played on your mobile though it needs internet. Both are good basing on my experience and I would rate 4.5/5 . It is a fun one!

lindbergh

Reaction score
I suggest that you start with Google's Editor's Choice games. You are guaranteed to have a good time with any of these games. The choices are varied too and encompass different genres from puzzle games to adventure games.

Just make sure that you have enough internal storage in your phone as you might want to install every recommended game. The Editor's Choice games are also a mixture of free and paid. Make sure to choose the free ones if you don't want to get charged.