• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How was this forum theme created?

iTommy

Reaction score
I visited this forum many times and I like its theme, I am just curious how this forum theme was created? the forum owner created it or hiring a coder?
I also have a Xenforo forum but it is using a simple theme, I would like to have same theme like this then how much do I need to invest for it?

Referal

Reaction score
I too would like this theme but Idk really but i heard they are gonna make a new one

iTommy

Reaction score
I too would like this theme but Idk really but i heard they are gonna make a new one
I didn't know about this
But I think this is a good theme though when needing a new theme.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I visited this forum many times and I like its theme, I am just curious how this forum theme was created? the forum owner created it or hiring a coder?
I also have a Xenforo forum but it is using a simple theme, I would like to have same theme like this then how much do I need to invest for it?

This is a custom theme with 99.9% of the credit going to Russ from PixelExit.
I've done some small things here and there, and am the one who did the shop. But the theme itself is custom from PixelExit.

At the time I had no time to do any work on the theme so I hired them and I was very happy with the outcome.

An "updated" version is planned with a dark version coming out with it. However, what you see now is basically what we will have for some time to come.