• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How to record gameplay for Battlefield?

iTommy

Reaction score
I like this game and it is better if everyone can share video gameplay that you played on your PC. I don't know is there any software that allow me to record gameplay for Battlefield as videos after I played?

Any suggestions?

castills

Reaction score
If you have Windows 10, press the Windows key and G (or the middle button of an Xbox controller) at the same time. A small menu will appear, allowing you to record, take screenshots, or record a short clip. This uses the Xbox app (no console required) and can be used to record any program on Windows.

If the command didn't work, open Xbox, click Settings (the gear), Game GVR, and Click the only option, to record clips.

To access the screenshots and recordings, open Xbox, and click Game DVR.

Gladdy

Reaction score
If you have good enough CPU and GPU you can easily use one of the many good recording software that are free. Years ago, I always used a software called FRAPS, it is really amazing and it doesn't lag your game at all. You won't notice that you're recording. Besides FRAPS, you should take a look at: D3Dgear, OBS, Dxtory.

One of these should 100% satisfy your needs. Enjoy recording the gameplay and perhaps show us some videos ;)

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I have very good experience with FRAPS, just make sure you have enough space to record the games, or you gonna have a bad time when you noticed that you didn't record hours of gameplay ahah

Referal

Reaction score
I would say use a recording software to Record it You can just google it should pop up many results for free software or if you use Windows 10 you screen record the gaming by going into Setting and enabling Xbox screen recorder