• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How To Order For A Laptop Online From Any Location In The World?

pioneerauthor

Reaction score
I have recently decided to order for a new laptop online. Although I actually have one that I bought a couple of years ago, which I'm still using, but I need to change it now. I need a perfect guide on how I can do that.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Well laptops are complicated because they aren't really able to be "built or custom specification" to your needs.

However there are a lot of options to choose from regardless.

I recommend if you haven't already to get a price budget set it stone. A good point is usually < 1000$ or > 1000$.

Dependent on what you choose you can then proceed to see what you will need in regards to the computer. Is it for work, gaming, editing, etc. So you have basically narrowed down what you can afford, and what you need.

Now comes the part where you must find a site on which to purchase your laptop.

If you want general things in all categories go to Amazon.
Need something for work? Go to Dell (they also have Alienware laptops for gaming)
Need something strictly for gaming? Go to Acer or some other well known brand.

Basically just pick and choose what ya need.

peachpurple

Reaction score
Decide on the brand that you want to buy first, then go to the websites and search for the models that fit your requirements. Some of the common laptops are sold at Amazon, 11 streets and Lazada. I usually buy my laptop and PC at 11 streets because there are vouchers and discount codes where I can grab and get discounts.