• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How to make a good game review

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeTa

Reaction score
General Info
Some general info you can put in a game review is when it was released, what game consoles was it released for, The Game Rating, The ESRB ratings (ex, M, T, E) Put what series it was in if it was in one, what company made the game, game category (ex, first person shooter, sports, adventure, ect.)

Pictures
Be sure to have some pictures in your review, some pictures you need is the front of the game. the back of the game (not optional) Gameplay. Pictures on the new guns, and the old ones if you want​

Graphics
Make sure you also talk about the graphics of the game as a lot of people care about how good the graphics of the game are as no one wants to play a game with horrible graphics.

Rating

After you have added a good amount of everything that I have said above don't forget to rate the game if you have played ( I hope you have) Make sure this is a honest rating also because the reader will also look at your rating when seeing if the game is good or not. Always rate it 1-10 1 being a waste of time and 10 being the best game you have ever played.

A Good template to use:

Review of [Game Name]

By [Your Username]
Date: [Date posted here]​

Game Information
Software: [put what software the game is for here, i.e. Xbox 360. May need to name multiple ones.]
Company: [put the game company that made it here, i.e. nintendo]
Release Date: [put date it was released]

Introduction
[introduce review here]

Getting Started
[talk about how the game starts and what's good/bad about it]

Game Play
[talk about the game play and settings in the game]

Graphics
[talk about the game's graphics and you can show screenshots/pictures of the game also]

Re-Play Value
[mention if the game has any replay value, and why/why not]

Other Information
[add any additional info here that isn't above, or you can add a new heading]

Overall Rating
[rate game out of 5]

Last edited by a moderator:

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
More people should make their posts look like this.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Great way to make great reviews.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Updated to provide a template :)

Status
Not open for further replies.