• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How to fix everything...

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Well you see endless is duying and it is because of 1 reason ... this "reason" has been on countless loas... he started a civil war in Finland .... and lost to the puny country of Estonia... he tells me I'm beating a dead bear but I'm not and never will be.. we must rise up to this nasty thing they call thrall and bring him down.. I call soon the husk foundation the erinos and everyone in endless to take this guy down!
For Endless!!!
@Miles @Disco Turtle

Last edited by a moderator:

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Fascist Brazil supports your movement!

Request-IntegralistBrazil.png

Viva o Brasil!

Thrall

Reaction score
Shut up nerd, you lost the civil war three times and get trying to get war claims on greece.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
You got a point, in took 3 countries the size of Greece and helped invade France the same amount of time it took him to take Greece.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Shut up nerd, you lost the civil war three times and get trying to get war claims on greece.
U see the 8th invasion of Athens worked.. hey when I was loosing <eventually won> I kept on going... I didn't rage quit

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
U see the 8th invasion of Athens worked.. hey when I was loosing <eventually won> I kept on going... I didn't rage quit
And during that 8th Invasion, Brazil has taken, paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia, Joined the Axis, and helped Germany defeat France

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
And during that 8th Invasion, Brazil has taken, paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia, Joined the Axis, and helped Germany defeat France
Dude Paraguay and Uruguay are like the 2 most simple countries to take Greece had like 25 divisions..

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
And hold up u landed in Southern Africa France keeps like 1 division down there smh

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
Dude Paraguay and Uruguay are like the 2 most simple countries to take Greece had like 25 divisions..
Urugay has 7 divisions, Paraguay has 7, Bolivia has like 15-20, Argentina has like 40 something and is a pain in the butt. Venezuela is easy I found out if you just naval invade their two cities

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Urugay has 7 divisions, Paraguay has 7, Bolivia has like 15-20, Argentina has like 40 something and is a pain in the butt. Venezuela is easy I found out if you just naval invade their two cities
+ Greece has the one part where it is a little strip and that's where most of my men died

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
+ Greece has the one part where it is a little strip and that's where most of my men died
I know man, i'm just messing around. im taking on the USA and Argentina in my single player game atm, im trying to get Peru to join my faction but their leader is to much of a pussy dictator to join.