• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How much are your Steam Games worth?

How much are your Steam Games worth?

• 0-200

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • 201-400

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 401-600

• 601-800

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 801-1000

• 1000+

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Rockhem

Reaction score
Steam allows you to buy so many games for cheap, so I always wondered how much all our libraries would be worth if we payed full price for every game.

My account is worth 500 dollars, and I have ~1900 hours played.

About 1500 hours of that is on the ArmA series, and then the rest is on my other 40 games. It is actually pretty sad how little I play my other games compared to ArmA.

So, how much are your steam games worth?

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
My steam library isn't worth that much :( I think it's a maximum of about $80

cyberpinoy

Reaction score
My steam is not worth a lot either, I had a lot of the games already on my computer before i ever joined Steam. I joined Steam for DotA 2. I do have a lot of DotA 2 items tho :) I hold them and sell them for Bitcoins to any interested people :)

Qarnage

Reaction score
I believe I'm somewhere around 300 dollars put into my steam account. I only buy from the sales though so I guess if I paid full price for everything I'd be in a higher tier. I haven't even passed 500 hours of gameplay and over half of my games have never been touched before. I think it'll only increase with the upcoming steam sale too. I did start playing random games in my account though so I think I'll be finishing a lot of them during christmas break

Epicfied

Reaction score
I used to hate Steam. Within the last two years I'd say, I've started using it much more. However, I still don't have much money into it. I'd say it's something in between 200 and 400. I didn't put that much into it but a lot of the games I've bought were on sale. I also have had amazing friends who have gifted games like Payday 2. Let me check it really quick.

Okay, so my vote might be wrong. In a rough estimate of how much the games I own costs, it's actually closer to 400 and very possibly over. I didn't realize that until now. Oops.

MrHurricane

Reaction score
I only have about 6-7 bought game on steam, and most of those were discounted or in a bundle, such as the recent one with Insurgency,

niiro17

Reaction score
My steam Library has 62 games and it was worth about $612 according to steamdb.info. The thing is that I really didn't spend this much but some of the games i have were free, came from bundles and sales from steam. Thanks steam!

Jafool

Reaction score
I don't know if you guys know about this but. There's a site that tells you exactly.

http://www.mysteamgauge.com/

My games library is worth $2344.79 total. But here's the full description:

Over the last 8 years, you've spent 2237.6 hours playing this selection, which includes 163 items, is valued at $2344.79, and requires 997.4 GB

Davidwhs

Reaction score
I have one game I think that I paid for. Prison Architect. Other than that, all of the other games on my steam are the free-to-play ones. I've yet to experience looking at a $1000+ Steam Library.

LitoLawless

Reaction score
I've managed to get a good amount of games from Steam ever since I discovered it a couple fo years ago. The beauty of Steam is that you can find games really cheap, so unless you've got hundreds upon hundreds of games, it's hard to say that any collection is really worth that much. Possibly some of them will accumulate with time, but you would have to sell your PC/laptop along with it to get any real value or worth for your Steam games.

globulon

Reaction score
I've got a fair amount of games, most of which was purchased during sales events. So my library is approximately $200-300. Admittedly, I've probably only played 10% of the games I own. :)

lgdg090596

Reaction score
My steam library is worth $0. The only steam game I have is DotA 2, that's why. :D

vespid49

Reaction score
My Steam account is worth around 1500 dollars according to SteamDB. Problem is, I don't actually play that many of them, just Portal and Half-Life. Everything else just sits there, like old books on a shelf. I DID buy most of them on sale though. Mostly Humble Bundle and other sales make up well over half of my Steam library.

burtpovski

Reaction score
I think my account is worth about $100 if you value the games at full price. But most of them I got on sale. I got some indie package a while back that got me a couple of Company of Hero games. I got games like Terraria and the Counter-Strike bundle on sale. I probably spent about $50 of my actual money on steam, but probably got at least double the value of what I invested!

krab007

Reaction score
17 games worth 184.84 is mine. And I didn't buy a lot of them. I just entered in the CD Key from this Half Life 1 demo and got the Half Life 1 anthology, CS, Deathmatch Classic, and Day of Defeat for free. Lucky me...

empress

Reaction score
Steamdb.info says 252 games worth £1517 and £413 with sales. Of course, a lot of them I got bundle keys of so it's really wasn't even that much. I really need to play more of them, aha. I've not played 63 of them! Though I guess when you get a bundle to get the other games in it that happens.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
71 games with a total value of $939
value with sales $268
https://steamdb.info/calculator/?player=feederguy&currency=us

Probably insanely overvalued since many of them were bundle games you could get for a dollar a dozen. Still I guess it shows that I have issues :(
Still Steam account worth nearly 8 thousand!!
Even if you take into account every possible steam sale, your account is worth $2323 which is nuts! I know someone that has over 2,250 games on their steam. Would love to know how much his is worth!

deltachi2012

Reaction score
I only own one game, Rollercoaster Tycoon, so I would say my game is worth 5USD lol