• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many of you bought Sm4sh for the 3ds?

LoganFreeman

Reaction score
How do you guys like it? Are there any bugs you can think of? What would you rate it? I've always loved the smash series and have yet to buy the current generation, but i'd still love to hear your thoughts!

Ridge

Reaction score
It definitely feels like Smash Bros, although it isn't prefect.

Online barely works, so online multiplayer is very hit or miss. Also there is only so much single player you can play before you get bored of that. Definitely worth picking up though, especially if you have friends you can play with in person.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Im getting it for Christmas :3

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Getting a 3DS, the new pokemon games (hopefully) and this in the next few weeks, can't wait! Have a few friends that already have it so that'll make it even better, hopefully.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Getting a 3DS, the new pokemon games (hopefully) and this in the next few weeks, can't wait! Have a few friends that already have it so that'll make it even better, hopefully.
Oh nice dont forget to post a review :3

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Oh but of course! I'll probably end up reviewing the new Pokemon games first though.
Alright cool I need to catch up the last Pokemon game I played was Black 2 I need to be X or Y and get the new remakes of Sapphire and Ruby

BPBWessel

Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying a 3DS just for the new Smash and new Pokemon games. Maybe I'll spend some of my Christmas budget on myself this year for a 3DS. My largest concern, other than the price of Nintendo's new gen systems, is that they just don't seem as good as their older systems. Their innovations are lacking and the systems don't seem as fun as their old ones.

Dana

Reaction score
I don't have a 3DS so I haven't bought it yet, but I played it a few days ago. Once on the 3DS and once on the WiiU. I liked it a lot better on the WiiU, even though I was using a gamecube controller to play.

Nero

Reaction score
Wii U is better by the long run. The only thing Smash 3ds is good for is Smash Run and linking it to the Wii U as a controller. The Wii U has a lot more modes though. I got the 3ds version and I tell you it sucks.

narnex

Reaction score
I bought it and all it made me want to do is own the wii u version. It is a great game but the scope of modes just makes me feel like it is a trial version of something better. Maybe if you had never played a smash bros before it would be good for you, but if you are a big fan I would go for the wii u version if you can. It's great for getting a quick fix on the road though :).

gadin210

Reaction score
I am currently saving for a 3DS and smash will be the first game I get for it! I cant wait!

littlestar

Reaction score
It was fun for a brief amount of time. Eventually, I missed the feel of having a gamecube controller. I sold it back within a few months because it just wasn't that great. I understand if that's your only console but otherwise, you're better off not purchasing the 3DS version.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I've only tried out the dem of the game from Nintendo eShop. I have to say it is a fun game, and even has a competitive atmosphere. Playing too much with friends could result in a fight to becoming real serious.
I was planning to buy the game for my Nintendo 3DS but I figured out that I should find a way to at least get its R button and analog fixed. I think those parts of my 3DS broke because of me playing too much Monster Hunter.