• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many hours do you play a day?

Hidden308

Reaction score
The title pretty much explains the entire thread.

I play probably about 3-4 hours per day. If I was on vacation or something maybe 5-6 hours.

22_22

Reaction score
A few hours a day, depends what I feel like doing though. :D

Kalaborative

Reaction score
I play a variety of different video games, so I'd have to say around 4-5 hours a day. Depends on my mood as well haha. Also whether it fits in my time budget or not, i'm a pretty busy guy . :)

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Too many O_O
I would say about 5-6 hours a day, sometimes less, sometimes more :)

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
usually about 2-3 hours, maybe a little more on the weekends.

christopher murray

Reaction score
I play like 10 hours a day but not on one game I play different types so that i can't feel bored.

Corzhens

Reaction score
During my playing days when I was younger, I play for 1 hour and a maximum of 2 hours per day. But that's only for the weekdays because I am occupied during the weekend. So if I would get my own laptop and install games for my entertainment, I would still probably spend just the same amount of time in playing. I have a family and gaming is not really preferred at my age.

Sino989

Reaction score
I used to play for at least 10 hours a day but that's because I used to do gamebattles/umgs so me and my friends would be constantly playing to get better. Eventually, I decided to take a break for a while and never actually got back into competitive play and so I only play about 2 hours a day now.

anadrotowski

Reaction score
I usually end up playing about 4-6 hours daily of games and switch between each one. I usually take a break between games, and I may switch games about 2-3 times that day. It also depends on if I work that day or not how much game time I get in.

Craap

Reaction score
I started a 12-hour shift at my job recently and that reduced a lot of my gaming. Right now I'd say I'm somewhere along the lines of 45-90mins/day. Weekends maybe around 3-5hrs. I don't consider myself a Die-Hard gamer, yet I do take my time to game every once in a while.

ValX

Reaction score
I usually play games about at least 1 hour a day. Sometimes when I'm not in the mood for gaming, I'd only play some random games for a few minutes. But when I'm in the mood for gaming, I'd play for hours non-stop, and it has been a long time since I'm in the mood for gaming. I'm currently trying out a lot of games and only play them for a few minutes to see should I keep them or should I remove them, and I'm not highly addicted to any games right now.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Generally I would play around two or three hours a day, but recently I've been on a Stardew Valley binge (hence my avatar) so those numbers are way skewed. We're talking like 8-10 hours a day sometimes, and I would definitely do more if I just had more hours in a single day. It's ridiculous how absolutely addicting this game can be, I think I've logged about 100-something hours just in the past two weeks. I don't think I've every played a game that obsessively before, haha. But I love every moment.

BeardedMamba

Reaction score
When I was a teen, I play 8-12 hours on weekends and 4-6 hours on school days. Now that I'm working, I only play 3-4 hours. I'm an addict in playing games.

prasanna kumar

Reaction score
Well untill the end of 2016 I used to game an unlimited 8 hours every day, but now I have got a job and I limited my time for gaming and I hardly have time to play on week days, even during the weekends I only play for a few hours since i get too many assignments to do.

BatmanWayne

Reaction score
I like to play like 2 or 3 hours per day, but when I got some free time and no one wants to bother me I like to play like 6 or 7 hours.

WarVet

Reaction score
When i was younguer i would easily play 5-7 hours. Nowadays with work and other appointments i usually get 1-2 hours to play on a good day mor eon the weekends. And while i do enjoy a good gaming session i actually prefer it that way. It's like any other stress relief activity. You got actually be stressed to have the best results haha.

ponyoworks

Reaction score
During school probably less than a couple hours a week... Now that its summer time, there is a lot more time to invest in having fun.

nickdamon

Reaction score
I'd say 3-5 hours. Gaming is a hobby of mine and somewhat of a "getaway" experience. I love being immersed and just kind of forgetting about what's going on around me and any stresses in life.