• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How many clans are you a part of?

Bremaine

Reaction score
I'm not really the type to start clans, but I do have a clan called the XBSC (Xbox Snitch Crew). All we do is go around and enjoy our games, and if we see anyone hacking, cheating or being overly offensive, we simply report them. I don't take the clan too serious, as we just go by people who report people for breaking rules. And I understand some may find that cheesy and dumb, but I really hated seeing how many games are hacked and cheated on, so I made it my purpose to report people.

Anyways, that's my clan, or my mission more like it. How many clans do you have and do you let anyone in?

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Back when I was into Call of Duty I ran a squad called TotalSoundEffects or TSFX for short, t'was composed of 27 members including myself. We'd all run around using that Lil' Jon Autotune app for iOS and sing to people through it. Got some laughs and was fun. Didn't last long though. I was never really into clans and stuff unless it was just with a few friends I knew in person.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I'm not in any clans. I'm in a guild though!
Just one... The one I started years ago!

Was a WoW guild from back when I played Warcraft a lot :p

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Let me get the list
Loco' (Tf2)
Fire Ferrets (Tf2)
Zeta (Tf2)
Low Skirts High Heals (Tf2)
Frag Factory (Tf2)
... Too many to remember

WeareKawaii (CS:GO)
Qt 3.14 (Cs:GO)

Saffy

Reaction score
Separation Anxiety on wow and Diablo3
Also Exiles on WoW but they changed their name and I'm brain farting on the new name.. those were my wow homes

Correction: JD incorrectly spelled the name on Diablo it's Seperation Anxiety on Diablo lol

ReaperTV

Reaction score
I am part of a two.
Crossfire: XitWoundz- been with them for a long time, I hardly play Crossfire though.
Call of Duty Ghosts: AoTi - Been with them since I started playing COD Ghosts.

Once I get an Xbone ill probably join another Clan for competitive play.

cyberpinoy

Reaction score
Wow I am part of a lot of clans, every MOBA game I play people ask me to join their clan. In MOBAs sometimes being part of specific clans can bring unwanted attention to you. being part of the wrong clan can really ruin some of the games. Some of the MOBAs people can track and watch you and specifically follow you into games, so if you are alone a rival clan will purposely join that game you are soloing in and target you the whole game purposely trying to crush your MM stats. If I find this happening I will leave a clan unless we can retaliate and get my stats back where they were before the solo attack. :)

LitoLawless

Reaction score
Was never a big clan guy, but I was apart of this clan in DC Universe Online once. It was the coolest thing because we always managed to find each other and go on missions together. I know it's probably the exact same situation with most MMOs, but this was my first experience in a clan, and it was honestly the coolest.

Tracyn Ordo

Reaction score
I'm only in one clan and will only ever be in one clan, and that clan is ID. I was in a few clans previously, but those were fragmented or the people all moved on. Ever since then, I've only participated in temporary Halo teams.

lgdg090596

Reaction score
I'm part of 1 clan in CoC, 3 clans in LoL. All-in-all, I'm part of 4 clans.

xcredence

Reaction score
I'm only part of one clan, which is not even really a clan just a group of friends that just hang around a lot. At one time we tried to make our own gaming community called Enhance Gaming, and while we got some people, we didn't have what it took to organize events.

Architect

Reaction score
I used to lead guilds/clans back in the day but these days I simply just join one and reach a high position in it. I'm currently only in 2 different clans. However I've probably been in a total of 20 or more, about half of those I most likely was leader of.

Smite: Anima
Swordsman Online: Kingdom

deltachi2012

Reaction score
I currently am not a member of a clan, I usually ride solo on most games as well, not into the whole clan experience personally, but If I was Id probably go with an active large member base clan.

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not really in to clans, although hopefully GameRebels may have a E-Sports team soon! Have to wait and see :p

Martin

Reaction score
0. I am not really someone who likes playing games with other people and not someone who really plays them seriously. I am more a fan of story based single player games.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
0. I am not really someone who likes playing games with other people and not someone who really plays them seriously. I am more a fan of story based single player games.
Your missing out on all the fun ;)

Martin

Reaction score
Your missing out on all the fun ;)
I play online with friends on occasion but I find it gets really repetitive and not enjoyable for me. I would much rather get involved in a deep storyline.

Michael

Reaction score
I'm not into clans/guilds so I'm really not apart of any clans or some MLG Call of Duty clan. So.. the answer is no.

iNinetails

Reaction score
If we mean ANY clan then I play a lot of Toribash and I'm in the clan Origin in game tag [Origin] and me and my friend did start our own little CoD clan but we stopped playing years ago. So Toribash is my game anyone else here play it?

ballyhara

Reaction score
Back in the days where I used to play a lot, I was in a couple of them. I've always had a personal rule, of not being part of more than 2 clans at the same time. Right now, I'm playing solo at my own pace and no rules. Unfortunately don't have time enough to become part of a clan.