• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How Long Did It Take You To Finish GTA IV?

Westbay

Reaction score
It took me about two weeks to finish the whole game because I had to shuffle classes but oh my that game was awesome and I enjoyed every mili second, I also played the last mission in two ways making different decisions just to see how the game would end. So how long did it take you guys?

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll give you a hint.........i'm still not finished and the worst part is there are 2 other storylines I also haven't finished.

valy

Reaction score
Hi, Westbuy I have played this game and finished in two months, but I have played some other games not only GTA IV. I intend to play it again in the next few months because this game is awesome and it worth time playing!

Gladdy

Reaction score
I don't know the exact time anymore but I think it was around a week... I was lucky because I remember I had no school when I bought the GTA IV so I could spend many hours on it. However, I didn't only just play through the main story, I also finished all of the side activities and so on. I remember that it was actually longer than I initially thought that it would be.

and I did exactly the same as you! I also went back on the previously saved game just to see the both possible endings. It was worth it for sure because I was really torn on that decision.

Kharyode

Reaction score
I have never finish it. All the mission are hard for me, and I love it like that. I don't think I will want to finish the game, despite the fact that I will soon finish it.. Those that have finished it. I say welldone.

Westbay

Reaction score
I have never finish it. All the mission are hard for me, and I love it like that. I don't think I will want to finish the game, despite the fact that I will soon finish it.. Those that have finished it. I say welldone.
I think you should watch walk through videos online they help a lot I also didn't find it easy at first because its totally different from all other types of GTA series it has a lot of new improvements and its very real too so I think you should try finishing the game at least you will get to talk about it.