• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

How do you react with random team mates that are lag and feeders?

tinrmz15

Reaction score
Hi, I would just like to know what do you do to make your selves calm when you have players that are always lag and sometimes unskillful making them as feeders. Honestly, I am short tempered but I don't say bad language during the game. I will just advice them to not play when they know that their internet is unstable and to practice more during normal games so that they cannot affect other player's game and rank.

luispas

Reaction score
Well, I always play ranked and this doesn't happen to me very often (thanks God), whenever I have a tea mate with lag, or someone that goes afk I just think: We are 4v5 let's do my best and try to carry. I know that I'm not a pro, but I always make my best to win my games and I never surrender that easy. I won so many games with 1 afk or people with lag, some of them leave the team for 10 minutes and they come back at the end. Definitely it's more satisfying to win a 4v5 game.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I think that: "I will just advice them to not play when they know that their internet is unstable and to practice more during normal games so that they cannot affect other player's game and rank." are great ideas, but adding to that i would say hearing relaxing music, or something that cheers you up might also be productive. In addition to that, you might be positive and cheer your team up, "we can do this" is a great way to animate your teammates and even yourself.

user238

Reaction score
Honestly, I feel that the best way to deal with it is to just ignore it. You focus on your game and you make yourself better. Sure you're not going to win every game. In fact, you're not going to win every game. In fact, you have to think that even the best of the best only win somewhere south of 55% of their games. Don't worry about it, if you're good enough, you will rise. Don't get tilted, just focus and win.

When you lose, accept, it and move on, learn what you can with what happened in the game and move on with your life.

Just don't tilt.

Hakinator

Reaction score
I just give them some tips but I don't start flaming them, or atleast I try not too. I just say to myself to ignore them or help them because if I start to flame other players or if I don't ignore them I'll just start to tilt and then I'll start to play bad too, or atleast worse then before. Just make sure to not tilt because this effects your other games too. You can also report them after the game of course.

pauldox3

Reaction score
I usually just try to not let it bother me. If the guy/girl is lagging then im perfectly fine with it cause they didnt want any of what's happening to them. If my team mate is feeding unintentionaly, i usually try my best to help the guy recover by either morivating them or actually helping them in game. If my teammates are feeding intentionally then i'll just try to do my best and report that person for ruining the game for everybody.

Gladdy

Reaction score
The best thing you can do is to just focus on yourself and your own game. As soon as you start looking at your teammates and getting frustrated ''Oh, look my Katarina is 0/3, she sucks'' is when you will start tilting yourself and performing poorly. Remember that yes, this is a team game but you can still play your best and possible carry. It's solo queue so don't lose your hopes because of one bad teammate. There's a big difference between somebody that's intentionally feeding or is just simply bad at the game though. You used to be able to report players for being ''unskilled'' but they've removed it :D

So put them on ignore, focus and carry them on your back.