• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Honor of Kings

Haristar

Reaction score
The Honor of Kings is a multiplayer game which my friend told me recently to try it out. Upon reading some reviews this is an online game where you can compete with other friends. The game has three different levels with some cool characters and weapons and powers. Also, it has something called seasonal mode. Overall the graphics are cool and I think it is worth giving a shot. I also read that this game became a major addiction in China. I hope you like it. Share your experience in the comments, friends. :)

valy

Reaction score
I heard a lot of things about this game but I haven't played it yet, I saw it has a lot of players, and the game was limited playing from kids because it is a powerful violent game. They probably know what is the best for our kids and the parents should listen and avoid this game as much as possible!

Gladdy

Reaction score
Wait is that the clone game of League of Legends? I've played it before because an app was asking me to install it for rewards. When I tried it out, it wasn't bad but there's nothing original about it. It's copied League... they even use very similar names for some champions. Overall, the game isn't bad but I got matched with some inexperienced players that had no clue how the game actually works and kept dying over and over :D

lindbergh

Reaction score
Hmm, I haven't heard of this game before. Is it a popular game? Has it reached over a million downloads? Is it a strategy game? MMORPG? MOBA? Tower defense perhaps? Sorry for the questions. You didn't include details of the game. If it's like Clash of Kings, I might not want to play it. I'm so tired of games like those.
Wait is that the clone game of League of Legends?
Hmm, not sure about this... I think the League of Legends clone that they're talking about in other threads is Mobile Legends (which, I may add, is an excellent game even if it's a clone :D)

Last edited:

Haristar

Reaction score
@lindbergh My friend said it is just like Clash of Kings and when I saw the gameplay on Youtube, it does remind me of the Clash of Kings. Even I am tired of games like this but I can't hate them completely. So, my suggestion is to give it a try my friend. :) I hope you like it. :)

lindbergh

Reaction score
@lindbergh My friend said it is just like Clash of Kings and when I saw the gameplay on Youtube, it does remind me of the Clash of Kings. Even I am tired of games like this but I can't hate them completely. So, my suggestion is to give it a try my friend. :) I hope you like it. :)
You know why I don't want games that are similar to Clash of Kings? Though they're simple online strategy games, they are very very addicting and they take too much of my time. I was once addicted to Clash of Kings. I played with my friends at work. And it was very demanding of our time because we could be attacked by opponents at any moment.

There was even a time when my friend called me in the middle of the night because my castle was being attacked. Lol. I've also purchased some game packages just to become stronger at a faster rate than the others.

For now, I don't wanna try it. Because if I get sucked in, it may be hard to get out.