• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Home Burnt Down

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well, updates to GR and my activity to the site may not be 100% as of right now for a little while.
My home burnt down. I will be actively cleaning up the mess, and getting damage reports. Already in the 10's of thousands. :'(

Hope to be back as active soon!

Patrick

Reaction score
Holy shit. Hope everything works out well man. Take your time.

iNinetails

Reaction score
Oh my gosh... That is probably the worst news I could hear right now :( I hope it works itself out.

Guardian

Reaction score
:eek:

Holy crap. That's terrible. Do what you need to do, and hope everything gets better for you.

That's terrible. :(

RivaCom

Reaction score
Awful news, sorry about everything. Any idea on the cause if you don't mind me asking?

RagtimeMagus

Reaction score
Reminds me of Austin Evans. I hope everything gets back to normal soon.

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope everything works out for you soon man :(

Martin

Reaction score
That sucks, let me know if there is anything I can help you with. Best of luck with getting everything sorted quickly.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Quick update, Just took everything out of the place yesterday. Should have seen all the stuff we had to through out :(
Oh well. Anything we could savage we cleaned off, and put in storage. Now, it is just a matter of time to wait for the contractors to be done their jobs of cleaning and re building.