• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hi, I'm Hux

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hi all, since Scotty made an introduction thread about himself, I thought I may as well make a short one as a lot of members (and some staff) still don't know who I am or how I come about becoming Head Forum Admin here..

A lot, if not most of you probably haven't known me for very long but I've actually been here since around 2012. Back then, I was Administrator of a gaming/technology forum called ProTechModz and that site was ran by a guy called Tox/Toxique. A few years ago that site was sold and the databases were then merged with Game Rebels (or whatever the site was called was back then) and this is how I am here today. I've been running multiple forums over the past few years but I haven't been involved so heavily with a forum until Game Rebels. So.. thanks to @Jordan, that's how I became Head Forum Admin so quickly, because I've had a lot of previous experience running forums since 2012.

I'd also like to thank the rest of the staff team for welcoming me when I was first introduced to Game Rebels!

I go by Hux on forums and other websites but my real name is Connor and I'm from the UK. I'm currently in my final year of my Applied Computing degree at university whilst working part-time for Tesco Mobile as a sales assistant. In my free time I'm either on here whilst gaming, driving, or developing websites.

Can't really think of much else at the moment as it's 4am, but feel free to ask me any questions if you have any!

Last edited:

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Lies, you joined this website on Oct. 31st, 2012! #Exposed

Anyways, it's nice to know more about people in this community :)

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Lies, you joined this website on Oct. 31st, 2012! #Exposed

Anyways, it's nice to know more about people in this community :)
Damn I just realised :eek:

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome looks like you and I are the only original users besides Jordan ofc.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What games u got @Hux

Also u got a mic?

Last edited:

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Haven't really had the chance to truly speak to you but i'm happy that your around and dedicated to your job. Hope you can continue your great work on the forums.

Reactions: Hux