• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hey Guys!

Adamn Sandle

Reaction score
So I'm new here, and I'm not really here just to gain points... I'm here to groom you into my basement ;)

So, um my steam name is Adamn Sandle, which is in no way affiliated with Adam Sandler because that would just quite possibly be some form of identity theft (idk)

My main question is, what happens for fun around here

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Sandle, welcome to the community, that is focused on sharing experiences in gaming, plus tips when we are having trouble, for example, CS GO strats or LoL champion counters.
Also, this is a great way to make friends with similar tastes.
Hope you have a great time :D

See ya around!

ballyhara

Reaction score
So I'm new here, and I'm not really here just to gain points... I'm here to groom you into my basement ;)

So, um my steam name is Adamn Sandle, which is in no way affiliated with Adam Sandler because that would just quite possibly be some form of identity theft (idk)

My main question is, what happens for fun around here
Hey there not Sandler guy, just check around the different sections on forum, you can give tips and hints on games, ask any doubts, go to off topic section and express on any other theme. Feel free to interact with the community. Be very welcomed.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Welcome to forums!

Plenty to do here. Best way to check on posts that you may be interested in is to look at the "New Posts Section" which tells you who is posting what in the most recent order. Really good as you'll see topics in a lot of categories popping up there that may spark your interest in something.

Glad you could join our forums, if you need anything you can tag me or another forum staff member by @'ing them ( eg @Jog )