• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Help !

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i have max 7fps without change on the gmod server my pc can handle gmod because when i played when ASC was in charge of it i could always play on the cw server and now i cant i lagg to much when i turn around open f4 and most of the times i crash if anyone can help me fix the fps issue i would appreciate it

[Im not sure if this is the correct section to post it]

Fordo

Reaction score
A few suggestions I would have to is to possibly restart your computer or run a diagnostics check to see if you have any issues internally. If that passes, I would check your PC's space, from what I noticed on my old computer when I first started playing ASG I had a very full computer but when I freed up some space the performance increased along with it. And if that is not a problem either I would just re-install gmod and the addons. Otherwise, it could be a development problem, but I doubt it.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Moved to tech, as this is more of a question for fixing your computer/game :)

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Worst comes to worst and nothing these guys said works reinstall Gmod
But I would suggest freeing up as much space as possible on your PC before you try that

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Perhaps its time for A NEW COMPUTER!!!

Jean-Luc Picard

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Perhaps its time for A NEW COMPUTER!!!
i will stick to my windows XP thanks
giphy.gif