• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello

Northman

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is James and im joining your site as while im not a avid gamer i do enjoy playing games (obviously) and kind of want to see what is new in the gaming world and worth put time, effort, and money into. The game i play the most if World of Warcraft right now (been playing since 2007) and occasionally play on my Xbox360 with either Madden football or Dynasty Warriors. My bigger passion is with rock/metal music and running my internet radio station and blog. Anyway, hello and hope to speak to you ladies and gents soon on a varied amount of topics.

Casiox

Reaction score
Hey there @Northman, it's good to have you around!
I personally expect you to enjoy your stay here and have a good time with us, you will absolutely get information about anything regarding the most trendy games and the upcoming ones as well, however, if you do not see it around do not even hesitate to share it by yourself!
See you on topics!
Best regards.

AnonLu

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm rather new here as well, but this is truly a great community! :)

May I ask what's the name of your internet radio station? Sounds interesting.

Northman

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm rather new here as well, but this is truly a great community! :)

May I ask what's the name of your internet radio station? Sounds interesting.

Sure. Its Metal Tavern Radio.

Here is my blog where you can tune in: http://djanubisreviews.blogspot.com/

Below where you see the last 5 played songs is a link to the radio schedule as i do have different playlist throughout the week.