• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello I am Osiris

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
So i felt like I will get this out of the way and answer some questions for everybody that will most likely surface within the next few weeks. Most of you guys all know my as Osiris, those from way back in the day will know me as Gale. I am going to tell you a little bit about myself before I tell you why I am actually making this post. I am 21 years old now, and as everybody knows, the community drunk, but there is a reason for that. Anyhow I also aspire to be a programmer for a video company or a project manager, one who creates the idea for a game and works with others to flesh the idea out and makes sure the game either makes or exceeds its goal. I've also been a guitarist for the last 6 years of my life, slowly dipping out though not because i've lost interest, but because I lost the time to do so. Before that I was in the orchestra and did violin for 3 years. I did sports throughout most of my school life, starting with baseball, going to wrestling, becoming a football player, and ending with track and field.

Now the reason that i am making this post is to inform you that I have royally fucked up and will be leaving the community for an extended period of time. It is not because I have lost interest with this community, but it is because I made some bad decisions (in the past) and now I have to face the consequences. The reason you all now know me as the community drunk (tied with jordan) is because your boy here will most likely be going to county for 9+ months ( that means jail) and before you think anything, no it was not for anything bad, it just fucked around with the wrong people. In any case I will be with the community until around the beginning of May and at that point I will begin my sentence, at which point I would hope I could have an extended LOA without having to PK because we all know how much of a pain in the ass it is to come back from LOA and find out shits happened and you have to start from scratch again. So in the next few weeks I am going to be trying me best to provide you guys with some good events and simulations (even if I am still a trial gm atm even though I have perviously been a CW GM for a solid 7 months) as well as making sure things go smoothly in the community.

swag

Reaction score
I'll be expecting the juicy details in TS. That sucks

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Hey I mean I am drunk right now and I dont work until late and the afternoon so if you want to talk tonight I will be in my tavern in TS

Aryan

Reaction score
Wish you the best of luck in there, hope you come back even soon in happy mood after you have gone. Also dont drop the soap because if you do I will fucking demote your ass.(do it) xd

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't worry man, if u go to county, you can imagine it like the Escapists game and you start riots and stoof... Or I can get my army of Nazis to come save you.. Whatever one works the best!

All seriousness,

Man that sucks... I won't ask why you are going off but.. Man... Best of luck.. We will update you of what drama happens unless I leave before May because of some Drama or IRL stuff...

Best of luck,
Luv ya.

image.jpeg

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Don't worry man, if u go to county, you can imagine it like the Escapists game and you start riots and stoof... Or I can get my army of Nazis to come save you.. Whatever one works the best!

All seriousness,

Man that sucks... I won't ask why you are going off but.. Man... Best of luck.. We will update you of what drama happens unless I leave before May because of some Drama or IRL stuff...

Best of luck,
Luv ya.

View attachment 538
If anything I think i should be back my christmas or new years, and when i do comeback, boy do you bet I am going to throw money at jordan until i get 187th