• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello GameRebels!

Smokey

Reaction score
Hey there everybody. I'm new here, found this site through another forum and decided I'd take a look as the name caught my eye. :) I like what I see so far. You can call me Smokey or Tony, whichever you prefer is fine. I've been gaming for 21 years and don't see myself stopping anytime soon. :D I hope to see you all around the forum and perhaps make some new friends.

Shimus

Reaction score
Nice to meet ya. Hopefully we can get along. Name's Shane or Shimus whichever you prefer. I've been gaming for nearly 26 myself, starting at three. Yay for NES. I'm sure we'll get along. You love Streets of Rage and those type of games so what else to do you like? RPGS? Online? Single Player? FPS? Let's shoot the breeze!

Here's some introduction funnies for ya:

Meme-about-video-game-platers.jpg

funny-video-game-photos-0.jpg

I'd so play Tetris on the side of a building.

gadin210

Reaction score
Hello! Nice to meet you. I love gaming forums, so much knowledge and insight is spread throughout!

Jack

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Smokey, welcome to the forums!

Michael

Reaction score
Welcome to the community @Smokey, I hope to see you on the forums and you will never leave us.. right?? Nah, you won't. Wait.. your name is Tony.. Tony Hawk confurmed?