• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello from Mike from the Coast!

IdealMike

Reaction score
Hello all how's it going?

Mike here from W/ Sussex, UK, near the coast!

I mainly play PS4 games and some online games on my PC.

But am saving up for the Xbox One X when it comes out 'cause it's a bad boy of a console!

Can't wait to play COD WW2 and GTA6 in full UHD 4K HDR quality!

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello and cheers!

And see you around. :)

Mike.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Hey Mike, welcome to GR! A fellow Brit! I'm from Bristol, (South West). Great to see you here :)

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Maybe we could play some PS4 games toghther, couple days ago I preordered Battlefront 2

IdealMike

Reaction score
Welcome to the community! Maybe we could play some PS4 games toghther, couple days ago I preordered Battlefront 2
Thanks! Sure! If you don't mind playing with a guy who's avatar is of the last man you want to see in your dreams? lol... :wink:

No yeah I had Battlefront for a while, was good, a bit kiddyfied if you get me? All them lightsabers and plasma cannons. But still good crack though, despite all the in-game purchases for upgrades and extras not to mention map DLC's lol. Lot of weapons, artillery and characters and vehicles to use with they own special points, strengths and moves and sayings and sounds too! Which is cool and in all but it did take a while of playing it before I had some of the best guns worth having! :) Battlefront 2 looks good looks different like it's going to be more focused on one on one battle as opposed to just blowing all their base to **** from afar. Lol.. :)

If I ever do get that game, well, I don't know who you are or what you're called, but I will find you, and I will play you..

Much game you should expect, yes.

Cheers! :smile:

Mike.

luispas

Reaction score
Hello and welcome :) I hope you have a great time here, I'm sure you're gonna love all the posts and the people here are great.

Moaz

Reaction score
Welcome to the community Mike! I hope to see you soon, also what is the game do you like the most on your PC?

IdealMike

Reaction score
Welcome to the community Mike! I hope to see you soon, also what is the game do you like the most on your PC?
Thanks Moaz! I just noticed, my avatar is a bit too anti social isn't it don't you think? :)

Perhaps I should tone it down a bit? haha :smiley:

And tbh I'm not playing that many PC games these days which is sort of why I'm on here that and I like to do game reviews and that as an affiliate. I did get a new pc recently which hasn't got a too bad spec and been playing more games through the Windows 10 Marketplace App now rather than testing it to the max on something. I most like RPG/FPS type games. Those that are more realistic or just anything multiplayer really. :)

Do you know of any good PC games you can suggest me like that then Mo? :)

Cheers!

Mike.

Moaz

Reaction score
Thanks Moaz! I just noticed, my avatar is a bit too anti social isn't it don't you think? :)

Perhaps I should tone it down a bit? haha :smiley:

And tbh I'm not playing that many PC games these days which is sort of why I'm on here that and I like to do game reviews and that as an affiliate. I did get a new pc recently which hasn't got a too bad spec and been playing more games through the Windows 10 Marketplace App now rather than testing it to the max on something. I most like RPG/FPS type games. Those that are more realistic or just anything multiplayer really. :)

Do you know of any good PC games you can suggest me like that then Mo? :)

Cheers!

Mike.
I know some that they're quite good, For example COD: Ghosts, Playing ghosts using PC with a graphics card is pretty awesome, You'll see amazing graphics, Also I suggest Assassin's Creed, it's same as COD, you just need graphics card if you're playing it on your PC.
They both can be played online (Multiplayer) which makes them even better.

Sincerely,

Moaz.