• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hello Everybody Out There

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock1987

Reaction score
Hello to all the guys and gals of this forum. I am new to this forum and want to contribute to this forum to the most. I love playing all kinds of games, be it computer games, console games and smartphone games. I will contribute my gaming knowledge in this forum and also engage in interesting discussions with fellow members.

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Wassap broski.

Welcome to forums. I see you are a big fan of the "Rock" from your username. Hope ya can contribute well and enjoy your stay! If you need anything please contact our admins or forum moderators (eg. @Mace or @Hux) if you have any questions regarding forums or need help in any shape or form. Also management like myself are also here for any other issues that may need to be taken care of.

Once again welcome, and enjoy GR!

Rock1987

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome to this forum. I will contribute greatly to this forum as I am an avid gamer. I am a very big fan of the Rock since his WWF days. He is my favorite wrestler of all times. He is a brilliant actor with great action packed movies.

Reactions: Jog

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to GR, I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Siberian

Reaction score
Welcome to GR man! Enjoy your stay and it's awesome to see feedback from everyone on these forums. Say, what games do you play the most on your computer? It'd be interesting to see what kind of games you play.

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wassap broski.

Welcome to forums. I see you are a big fan of the "Rock" from your username. Hope ya can contribute well and enjoy your stay! If you need anything please contact our admins or forum moderators (eg. @Mace or @Hux) if you have any questions regarding forums or need help in any shape or form. Also management like myself are also here for any other issues that may need to be taken care of.

Once again welcome, and enjoy GR!
Look mum I got mentioned

Reactions: Jog
Status
Not open for further replies.